Sept 6 Autocross Pics

If you were in the second run group I probably have a bunch of pics of your car. Let me know if you want them E-mailed to you.

If you were in the second group and you’ve got pics of my car please upload them, or email to louis19ca@yahoo.com

Pics look good! if you have any of mine let me know :thumbup1:

My Pics. Only NECC members are shown or Have a Watermark on them for non members. If you want to know if I have any of you let me know. Sorry Steve I have none of you.

NON NECC Members

I have alot more just to lazy to put them up

Holy crap Ryan! Those look awesome!

Can you email me hi-res? And any other ones of my car? :slight_smile:

Sorry Steve. I missed yours.

do u have any pics of the 240 coupe?

Not me, we were in the same rungroup.

YES

Hey Guys,

I appreciate the comments but I have noticed that some of you have used my pictures on your facebook pages and other locations. I run rmedia as a business and I noticed you have removed the logos. You have 2 options.

1. You remove the pictures or post them with the logo. They are copyright of rmedia.
  2. You pay for the image and I will gladly give you the hi-res versions.
    I don’t want to be mean but this is a means of a living for me and I can’t give everything away for free. I also don’t want to ruin it for everybody else. I don’t want to post watermarks on everything I post.
    Thankyou
    Ryan

PM me a price for the pics of my car!

Oh and I hope we’re cool. I posted your company name and left rmedia on the pic!!

how did that lambo do around the course?

LOL!!

Great pics Ryan, Next summer when I finally come out with my car, I will definatly buy pictures off of you if you take any for me :slight_smile:

can u send them to me Ryan, i buy if i like

All i am looking for is a background for my comp, If you have any off me that are really good i might be pursueded to buy them. Pm me a pricing list and pic’s?

Whoah nice pics Ryan, looks like you guys had a great time! Great to see some Z’s out on the track :smiley:

S14 will be there all next year :P. . .

Ryan pm me with pic pricing.