September Edinburg Auto X

I can vouch for the Evo, Ern has brapped it past me a little bit on Washington Avenue Extension and it certainly goes from 20mph to the top of third pretty damn quick.

Fun time as always. My best was a 1:18.8 Almost 2 seconds faster than the June one.

Goodjob to everyone that showed up. I’m pretty sure everyone’s times this weekend were all better than their previous times.

This weekend was retarded awesome…
Two wheeling this faggot

ah, good ole delaminating star specs

Nothing wrong with star specs. Its shanes crazy ass driving lol. 4 of us run star specs and only shanes car eats them up lol. Shane and I have the same car and hes ran mine twice without them doing that.
I also ran a 1:15.471 in the spec v on those tires :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Fastest FWD street tire time there

I had the same thing happen to mine, the tire should be able to withstand what it was built for.

Im seeing 2 tires off the ground? shane you know that isnt a motorcycle right it needs more then 2 tires on the ground lol

LOL wow

Shane how the hell did you capture such a photo???

Emily did… :slight_smile:

Amazing. She is kick ass when it comes to taking photos & videos up there!!

I only got one wheel off. :’(

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/317285_10150301311250748_751475747_8051600_2138762439_n.jpg

Jesse…you’re also running 245s compared to Shane’s 205s. Even with Berzerker-Shane behind the wheel…tires shouldn’t litterally rip apart in 2 laps.

Shane is running 225’s
He ran my car 4 laps lol. He was tearing his up in two laps lol

Ya 225’s…yours are still much larger tires so you can’t compare the two. I don’t know how you can honestly think “Nothing wrong with star specs” when Shane destroyed 3 tires in one weekend. He ran with snow tires on two seperate weekends and neither sets were torn apart as bad as the starspecs.

Mine were 235’s and I had delamination on all 4. Not as bad those ones on the Sentra though.

did she get any pics of the asshole in the mustang?

if you guys are having some issues with those tires , what would be a good tire for a heavier car like mine?

I had some rubber on the inside of my fender liner that also got ripped off so that might have had something to do with it…Plus my tires had a bunch of autocross runs on them when they were on Jesse’s car…so its not like I was destroying new tires…No worries about the tires :slight_smile: