September Edinburg Auto X

lol

It might be a rocket, after we put about 15k in it or more, overnight parts from Japan!

fixed it for the appropriate person

ern i said i was going to meet at autozone , but i cant im going up from my house. hope to meet some of you up there!

Will be there with slicks and skinnies on my charger going 1.06’s.

nice

dumb question , should i adjust tire pressures?

Here’s an example that’s actually related to the subject; If I’ve never played chess before and said “I’m fairly confident that I can hang with a bunch of people that have plenty of chess experience”…that would most certainly be considered as bragging and down right pompous.

The thing is, i didnt brag. Once again. I said i was confident that i could do well. I presented also an example of pompous bragging and did nothing of the sort. Get over it

And LOL at your example being any different than my made up scenario as well.

If anything, overinflate. There is a stewarts about seven minutes away so if you want to shoot over there between runs you can

when is the next time this shit is going down at this track, i hate parking lot autoX’s

It’s usually the third or fourth weekend in may. This past spring it happened to occur first weekend of June. We are on the email list and usually hear something marchish so I’ll post something around that time. That will give you prep time for the car and your job and the woman lol

There’s always a few guys there with tanks incase you need to add some air.

I’m not going to be able to make it tommorow, everyone decided they wanted to work tommorow and I don’t think having my daughter in the car seat during in AutoX is a good idea :rofl

great to meet all of you! i had a blast! now im stuck on what
is going to make me faster . other than a better driver. and a
cushion for my leg.

Good meeting you to. Seat time will improve your times the most.

Sean…thanks for showing up and the ride in the GTR…that thing is amazing. Too bad you took off before I could give you a ride in the S2k. My last 2 runs were 1:13.565 and 1:13.393.

AWESOME TIMES!

His best time beat my best time by 6 hundredths of a second.