Serious HONDA HELP!!

basically have a 91 si with a b16a in it and want to put my hydro sir tranny in. now i have a eg parts car… can i just use all the clutch parts off that and do a full hydro conversion or will it not work… and will it all just bolt up if it does…

would i be able to make the car a full hydro car by using the parts of my eg(clutch pedal master etc.) will they bolt in

i dont know if its bolt in butt it has been done and i dont think its very hard at all

yes it can be done but it will take a good amt of work… you just take everything from the parts car and move it over to the ef … RUN new lines and such … it will all work you just fine … have fun and make sure you have a few weeks to do the work ///you will need to take everything down to the firewall on the ef and eg then once there you may have to make a few things but if you have a welder youll be fine

why dont you buy the adaptor for a cable-hydro tranny?

that way its almost no work, you get the benefits of a hydro tranny with the great pedal feel of a cable

if you think about it… right now its free if he does it this way… IMO i would get the adaptor but why spend money if you have a parts car sitting there

i just heard bad things on the adapter and have a parts car just stiing here

Sell hydro tranny and buy cable tranny.

i like cable tranny’s better anyhow, the pedal is more “readable” to me, and you can adjust where it catches per your driving style…can’t really do that on many hydro trannys

hondas you can adj the pedal … just by spinning the nut on the end of the pedal … yea its not like a cable but kinda is that same IMO

its not that easy. there is no room between the firewall and the strut tower for the master cyl to reside. yes, its been done before, and done well. the question is, is it worth it? NO.

buy the hydro conversion kit from hasport, they work mint. theres a company that sells a hydro pedal for an EF too, i’m sure you can find it.

+1 for buy a cable

innovative mounts make mounts for this and the conversion for a pretty decent price. I would just do that.