SGM Long Tube Header Development - 30whp Gain!

you know what your mom’s car really needs?

this shit

Bing, I think the 350z is gone or will be gone soon.

Wow sounds amazing and nice gains

Woops cant edit… but Sasha any ideas on how much the car weighs?

soooo, any issues with the long tube headers bolting up to a full nismo exhaust? I was orginally going to go with nismo headers but these seem to offer way better gains, and sound OMFG.
Please PM with prices!

I’d be down, but in reality…

Its been for sale for a while, and if no one wants to pay the asking price it might end up my daily for another summer. I’d rather drive it then sell it for nothing, it’s just been sitting there, not driven for 3 months now… gives me ideas sometimes… maybe in another year.

LOL

BAD ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Man congratz bro, this is hardcore shit :smiley:

Power gains and better power band and sound all together for an awesome product.

It sounds frickin amazing I can’t explain it, sounds exotic, ferrari/lambo-ish definetely… shit if only cops would lay off, this would rock the street hahahahaha.

im assuming this could be used on the 370z/g37 also?
if so id recommend advertising on those sites. not much competition right now.

+1 for baller shit.

just for the record:

SG is our sponsor, one of many, and as such receives the privileges and responsibilities associated therewith.

one such privilege is a forum section that sasha presides over.

Ian initially had ample opportunity to be in the same spot. Everyone who meets basic qualifications has always had the opportunity to be a sponsoring vendor. Ian chose not to pursue it. Which is fine. And besides, it’s not like being on an internet forum is a prerequisite for fabricating car parts.

It’s apparent that Ian treats this forum as a joke, anyway. He is a nice enough guy face to face (I have met him in person numerous times), no question. But Ian, your online demeanor still needs work!

this got ridiculous and counterproductive. thats why i closed it. everyone breathe, relax, and go to sleep pls.

Members may now view the continuation of this thread here:

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=41738

Ian, Bob, if you do not have access to that thread please let me know and i will change your permissions so that you can continue to make asses of yourself.

In most cases things like this would be deleted, but if you have been with SON240sx for any length of time you know how much we all look forward to BAS’s interjections and Bob’s support for him. It’s what we live for and is 100% the reason why neither bob nor Ian will ever be perma-banned… it’s just too entertaining.

I don’t understand why asking if Sasha used filler rod makes me an ass, but then again you were never very good at justifying yourself.

I’ll post in the other thread to keep this one clean.

awesome thanks,

fuck sasha, that is really fucking nice. You’ve done it once again! Look forward to more cool shit from you!

Nice work. You have PM, just a few questions.

Haha I love the end of the youtube video. Sounds amazing Sasha.

Wow, I wanna drive up to Toronto just to have you make me an exhaust!!! lol

Do it!!

What could you do for a 5.9 Grand Cherokee? lol

I had a 5.9 jeep i loved that thing

it also had an SG exhaust

hey i just thought about something, you should re-dyno the car cause… it probably will be different in hot summer… since you dyno’d her in winter… much more dense cold air…