SG's Online Store Preview

As you guys know, we take what we do very seriously, and this translates to our website as well. I’ve always tried to keep the website updated and with interested content, easy to navigate and with a clean functional apperance.

I wanted to make an online store that took it one step further, giving you everything you need not only in terms of parts, but supplies, tools, fittings, driver gear and equipment. Everything you’ll ever need from street car to full out race team. No one in Canada does this, infact it is hard to find even in the States!

Here’s a quick preview of what the store looks like, please leave your input, hopefully we can make this online store everything you’ve ever wished for!

Looks wicked Sasha!

awesome

looks good. keep up the good work

looks pro

very nice!

wow that looks fantastic!

no complaints here

looking real nice! when do u expect it will be up and running?

Looks awesome!

that’s sweet. now hurry up so we can buy stuff. lol

Sweet, a Canadian vendor for STRI gauges and those EZ pod products. Store looks great.

As someone who is pretty anal about design, layout, and overall ux (user expreience), I can tell you that looks very good. :cool:

Looking forward to it when it goes live.

Thanks for the positive feedback guys. The main goal is to have the best possible prices, which is difficult with the changing exchange rate. That’s why I’ve installed a feature into the site where I can mass edit the prices of products on a day to day basis. That’s right, everything you see in CAD will update daily to match its actual cost. This way I don’t have to inflate the prices all by 5-6% just to have a buffer zone for the current currency situation!

We’re looking to go live once there are 1000 products on the store, currently we’re just under 800, so it should be quite soon!

Looks really proffesional. This will be a big hit!

site is legit and flawless

i have even tried to find a problem with it and i could not

sweet another store ill be shopping at:P…

+1 for osCommerce.

Not a fan of 23860 though.
I’d suggest messing around with the style-sheet a lot. One out of about 20 things I hated previously when I’ve used it was with some mouse overs, it would UN-underline the text when you went over it. Should be the other way around I find. Underline when you mouse over.

Be careful with it in certain web-browsers. I’m not sure if the bug has been fixed but in firefox and safari it would shift everything to the left of the page.

It’s a well set-up template otherwise. I just gave yours a try, looks like everythings working out nicely.

Great job Sasha.

Looks good, can’t wait

Over 800 products now guys! Growing fast and I can’t wait to go live and start shipping things out to everybody.

If you find better pricing anywhere PLEASE give us the chance to beat it. We put all of our money right back in to development and expansion, so you’re investing in the industry when you buy from SG!

Store looks great man
I’ve been sick for the last few days now so i haven’t been able to actually go and poke at my car so I’ve been all over the internet checking stores and I’ll have to say I’m very excited to browse this one