SG's Online Store Preview

We definetely needed a local FRsport or something.

Way to go Sasha!

like the fact that you’ve even got connectors and such, no more excuses for spaghetti like mess of wiring… unless you not as obsessive compulsive as me when it comes to simple things haha

but yea way to go

Pretty Baller Sasha congrats!!!

Who said that success was a slow process!!

Thanks guys!

The idea is to have everything available from one shop. I can’t count how many times I’ve had to go to 5-6 different places for all the things I’ve needed for one project, having everything available from one place makes life sooo much easier!

Please leave any input on how we can make it better, we should be live before the new year, and we’ll be constantly adding products all the time after we’re live, so check back often!

QFT!

^+1

Im sick of buying shit stateside

Good design, should be a hit methinks.

Are these parts going to be stocked in house? for example could i come by and purchase right from you without going through the online store?

We’re going to stock whatever we can that is popular, as well as a ton of fabrication bits including heat shrink, fire sleeve, connectors, hose, fittings etc, so if you ever find yourself in a jam mid-build we can help you out.

Thanks for the support guys!

I’m jumping up and down out of excitement…it’s been too long. HURRY, BEFORE I BUY THINGS FROM OTHER PEOPLE! lol

…no rush

Sounds good! i like this.

haha so any idea when this will be up and running :slight_smile:

excited about it. lets see the site.

Guys,

I’m currently going over any little things on the site that i’m not 100% happy with, and waiting for our online vendor portal to setup. We’re going to be using Versapay, which means you will even be able to pay with your interac debit card! Not just VISA or Mastercard anymore!

Should be live within a couple weeks now, if not sooner. We even had special SG-Motorsport packing tape printed for when we ship stuff out to you assholes!

this better be quality packing tape

Only the best

looking forward to it. Like layout as well. :slight_smile:

i can use debit?! holy fuck! YES

Debit + SG packing tape = EPIC WIN!

Sasha, you just killed 2 stones with 1 bird. lol

debit… im gonna be broke all day and night. but atleast have hot parts

Haha, Why the fuck did I not see this thread? shit.

Online store tuning is a daily at SG. So much prod to make avail. One stop shop I tells ya.