IC: QA1 buy-in

hey guys,

i am about half way to the minimum order for an account with QA1

www.qa1.net

yes their gear is primarily for dirt track, stock, drag, or other domestic forms of motorsport but they have some AMAZING products that can be used on any car.

if you are into building your own gear or customizing your car beyond what you can buy at the local performance store then you may be interested in some of their items

the catalogues can be downloaded off their site.

what’s more is that in conversation with them todya i was told that they dont deal with Canadian customers unless the order is over $1000.

what this means is that if you or someone you know that is into the type of racing they support wants to buy some of their products, chances are you will have to buy from a local distributor and pay their markup.

this is a one time thing, because after we meet the buy in i wont have to do another one.

i realise that it is a long shot pitching this stuff to you guys.

my motivation for buying in with them is so that i can get EVEN BETTER parts to use for the bings.ca multi-link and other stuff i have planned at a better price than buying it over the counter and paying huge markup on top of shipping and customs etc.

one thing they have that i will be using is american-made linear rate springs to go onto my D2’s there are a variety of other items they have that can be used for our cars as well.

QA1 is one of the top dogs for this type of stuff and i they are pure north american

if you or someone you know is interested i only need a few hundred more $$$ worth in product to get in. this is a chance to save a grip on their gear.