Enjuku Racing Monthly Group Buys

As some of you know I have an account with enjuku racing so I can offer you guys some pretty decent pricing, however the problem has always been shipping and customs, so i’ve decided to setup a monthly order.

Each month I will put through a large order to Enjuku racing. If you want any parts you will have had to pay me for them in ADVANCE via paypal or cash in my hands. I’m a trust worthy guy ask anyone you know that knows me, if you have a problem with that then buy elsewhere. The most important thing here is that I am doing this to help you guys out, I will be making hardly enough money for it to be worth my time, so dont bother me with “how much will this cost” unless you have MONEY IN HAND willing to buy, i hope you understand i just have better things to be doing than being a salesman for some part i’ll make 3$ off of.

So the first order is going to go down this week, go to one of the following sites:

EnjukuRacing.com
Srparts.com
240sxparts.com
z33stuff.com
g35stuff.com
srt4stuff.com
evo8stuff.com
subarustuff.com

Whatever you want from there, take the price on the site and multiply it by 1.4. This is estimated price in canadian dollars for the part in your hand ±5% depending on the size/weight (shipping) and what my price on the product is.

To give you a general idea about how much stuff would cost YOU i’ve broken down a couple products as to how much they would cost you, and how much im offering them to you for

Apex Turbo Timer - 99usd @ enjuku
Would Cost You: 99+16usd shipping * 1.21 +2% from credit card fags = 141.933cad
Then customs = minimum 33$ to do the duty +15% duty for any parts not made in USA +15% tax = 217.51$
Group Buy Price: 138.60$

GReddy R-SPL Intercooler - 899usd
Would Cost You: 899+42usd shipping * 1.21 + 2% = 1161.38
Then customs = 1542.79$
Group Buy Price: 1258.6$

So I’m generally saving you guys a good amount of money, even if you cheat customs the price will still be pretty much the same.

The first order will go out on wednesday of this week, if you want parts post what you want here, when you tell me what you want that assumes YOU HAVE THE MONEY and you WANT ME TO ORDER IT, i dont have time to chase people and confirm shit, dont waste my time please. Not only do you waste my time, you waste enjukus time because i have to call and check if it is in stock and if they can ship out with the rest of the crap. I will post up a running balance on this page and at the time of ordering everyone that has paypalled me the balance will have their orders placed.

IF The product is not in stock I will let you know, I will not order the product unless you want to pay more because the whole thing here is we’re saving on group shipping and group duties. If you’ve already paid me I will return your money promptly

Paypal me at sanis@sequence-garage.com

So if you guys want anythign I want to make the order for wednesday, do not pay me until I post the balance here because the price may alter slightly - for example if it is an oversize product like an apex exhasut I NEED to charge more for oversize shipping, otehrwise i’ll be buying part of your exhaust for you… which i only do for andy :wink:

Its great to have this kind of structure

People save money and its not like its a 1 time thing if you miss this one, theres always next month.

also the savings are great…

I think this is an awsome idea sasha

^^^
Agreed. ALthough I won’t be getting anything this month, next month Ill have to pick up a IC kit. Thanks for helping us out.

just as a note the price is 1.4 times the usd price in canadian to your door so

300usd would be 420canadian to you door