:shaggy: Hi from WEAD!

Hey,

I’m glad I was finally able to register. I have been trying to get to it for a while now.

My name is Stefan and I was referred to this site by a friend of mine.
:nuts:
I drive a beefed up 01 Subaru Legacy O/B Ltd Wagon. I made my Air Intake and modified the exhaust myself using borla headers and a california red turbo muffler. I have a basic sound system consisting of a phase linear UV7i DVD unit, Fusion ENFR652 rear door speakers and Power Akoustik 6.5" 3 way 180W fron door speakers. The complete custom setup had to be posponed because my mother passed away recently and I have to focus on getting back up on my feet mentally and financially. However, I am still keeping my business open. Just so you know I started my business Wolowicz Enterprises Automotive Division or WEAD for short in July of 06. I mainly take special orders via phone or online using sites such as E-bay, Online Auction.com, and a few others. My prices are very very competitive because I stock little inventory. I sell brands such as MA Audio, CAdence, Fusion, Kicker, Alpine, Pioneer, Pyle, Audiopipe, K&N, Exedy, Greddy, California Exhaust, Lund, Bully Dog, Apexi, Streetglow, etc… I could go on about another 30 pages but by that point I would probably get kicked off this site for excessive boredomism.

Well I think that is enough for starters so I am going to play wii for a bit and I look forward to hearing from some cool people on this site.

Take care now, and have a blessed day!

Stefan “Wolf” Wolowicz, Owner
WEAD
GOT HIGH? SHOP WEAD!
myspace.com/wolowicz_enterprises:shaggy: :shaggy: :shaggy:

http://smiliesftw.com/x/greddygreddy.gif

um welcome?

WTF

got high? shop wead? :rofl:

welcome

does this guy own a head shop :dunno:

welcome you may want to see about becoming a site sponsor

welcome

:ibspam:

Guessing some of you got a kick out of my slogan. cool! Thanks for such a pleasant welcome! LOL.

So what kind of big car projects do you folks got going on?

Stefan

dude you ever, like, sell car parts…on weed!!! lolelleven

welcome

http://pittspeed.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=62

Welcome

Actually I never even tried the stuff. I’m wacky enough as it is! Trust me, I dont need any help with that!

"Got High? Shop WEAD!"actually was more like a martin luther king moment…I had a dream, woke up, took a wiz and said “There it is!” LOL.

Stefan

cant wait to see the reactions to that remark! HAHAHA

So, do you even have a website?

Have any hot sisters?

My myspace site is my main site right now www.myspace.com/wolowicz_enterprises.
I do have a formal website but it’s a waste of money because I have had it for six months and havent sold a thing. Most probably because I never had the time to keep up with it. So I will be shutting it down. If you would still like to check it out go to www.wolowicz-enterprises.com. If you really want to get a good feel for my business’s commitment to customer satisfaction then go to my ebay site. My Seller name is Fiddlenwolf and my store is Wolowicz Enterprises.

Yours Truly,

Stefan,
Owner, WEAD
Got High? Shop WEAD!

:shaggy: :nuts: :bash: :cool: :greddy: :stupid: :eek2: :puke: :burnout:

Word of advice. If you really want to get to get hooked up with ones siblings you need to learn how to approach the topic better. If I did have sisters “hot or not” I would not be so inclined to tell you about them. You question clearly comes across with only one intention :sex:. No I dont have any sisters and I am not the head of a prostitution ring.

STefan
Got High? Shop WEAD!

Probably because your just joining pittspeed now :dunno: :bigthumb:

welcome btw