Shannonville drift day, brought to you by GBtires

Thanks Peter, Samson, and Season for an awesome drift day! Amazing driving out there. Some of the Closest tandems i’ve done ever! Lots of track time. Great Job organizing this guys. I can’t wait until the next one.

btw I was the dude in the white bimmer.

Umm next time how bout no douche baggery like…say…burnouts in the pitlane? I’m pretty sure the owner of the track wouldn’t exactly think that was cool…were loosing enough spots to do this sort of thing as it is and then you have people that wanna do stupid stuff like that? Come on guys…be respectful of the track and its owner

But other then that…it was a great event…thanks again to Samson, Peter, and Season…hopefully I can make it to the next one WITH my car

Craziest track day of the year!

Even though my car was out of commission for this track day, i can’t wait for the next!

absolutly incredible.
first track day out for me…
and it couldnt have gone any better…
i wanna thank everyone… especially the s1dc guys…
and the drive home… was… disgusting. :frowning:

First track day for me as well … had a blast … and so did my friends and family who came… car was awesome … until the fuel pump went on me 10 mins from my house :frowning:

all in all sick day guys … thanks alot

Im with stupid^^^^^^^^ haha. No seriously he is right Shannonville is the last place that openly allows us to drift and that kind of crap will loose that for us. It was not just pit lane but in the parking lot on the other side of the grand stand. Why??? You are at the track!!! Use it!!! Thats the whole point!!!

Man that was awesome, the whole day was wicked, next time you guys host an event i m in. Thanks, Peter Samson, Season. Doriftoooo!

yup whover did that burnout in the parking lot , I hope you realized you probably shot rocks, etc at peoples cars parked there…not cool.

i did 2 burnouts at the very end of the pit pretty much on the track anways… i was asked to.

hurry up and get another date…shannonville pwns.

Ya i did a bit of a burnout at the ned of the pit lane too, anyway it was sure a good day on the way home both my headlights blew at the same time :expressionless: it was a pretty crazy drive home not being able to see to much. and the track was awesome all day cant wait for the next one!

i did a burnout in the “parkinglot” (funny cause where i did it specifally said no parking) to warm my tires to get a hot reading on pressure. I wasnt pointing at any cars and i did my burnout beside the white building with the air jack. personally i dont see any harm as there were 1 or 2 cars doing donuts in that area at the end of the day which is where i was pitted. But i’ll keep that in mind next time and do one somewhere else.

if you are warming while entering the track that is fine. The parking lot should not be tollerated. It’s not the fact that you may be throwing stone as much the fact that it ruins the parking lot and I am sure the track owner would not be happy with that. As far as people doing dognuts in the lot, that is worse.

Super sweet day, wish I didn’t have to leave early.

Awesome turn out too.

I’ll keep that in mind next time. i did my burnout there knowing there werent other cars around for stones and shit to hit which is why i didnt do a brakestand in the pitlane or lineup. I’ll make note of that next time.

Has anyone talked ot Josh/Jpod since the event. He dropped behind when we hit the highway and then we had car troubles too so we couldnt exactly turn around. Martino told me he had a bad alternator.

I am also guilty of doing a burnout where cal did one … saw a couple people doing them and thought it was ok… :S oh well still had an awesome day … thanks peter season and samson

haha yea no more burnouts … everyone had a safe and fun day nonetheless. everyone was very cooperative with each other when we flagged them. no one really misbehaved at all.

except for that crazy guy in the s14 with pink rims

Yea… no one really misbehaved badly at the track… it was the wendy’s rest stop on the way home i’m thinking about right now… lol fucking curtis…

ya… fun day all round… fixed up Samsons ps and gave lucas some tires to burn… well untill one let go at the end of the day and Chris (s1dc ) almost took him out… lol…

more shannonville events!!! 5 MIN from my house!! lol

Chris get your buddy to post that pic of when Lucas and I almost hit.