Shannonville drift day, brought to you by GBtires

so confused, so your saying take the hwy 37 exit before the shannonville one and keep heading down and theres another sunoco 4 kms’s down ?

so where is there gas stations?

so where is the gas stations?

ill be at kc take it easy.

wth chris

Have fun boys im drunk and in Barrie, no go for me…

LOL tom you can still make it

1 hour from college to home…
time to prepare car ???
3 hours drive to track…

ya not happening especially after I blew my budget and alcohol and food on res…good luck boys I expect many pics!

woooooot!

I’ll see you ladies at Shannonville. Leaving at 10:30am

Time for some gripping!!!

Just kidding.

OH SHiET, the JDMpanda’s coming too?!

panda gimme a ring i mite leave later then the convoy.

the track day was OFF THE HIZZOO~!!! ZERO rain !!! perfect day.

yea today was flawless

next track day is in october

stay tuned

Awesome event you guys held :D. I will make sure to be at the next event.

lets see sonme pics/vids!!! post em up guys

today was amazing, thanks to peter, samson and season.
amazing day, alot of you guys showed great skillls man. loved intence/drift posse/s1dc you guys always put a wicked show, cant wait to go back, pictures noW!! LOL

We (Peter, Season and I) would like to thank everyone who participated in this event. YOU guys made this event possible and it showed at the end how wicked everything turned out.

TONS of track time, we got the track open at 1:10 with a full round of drivers on. Everyone was well behaved and accidents were kept to a very minimum. Driving skill was off the hook and there was a lot of good drifting that happened today.

I hope everyone enjoyed this event as much as we did hosting it and I hope everyone had a safe trip home in the pouring rain and crazy fog.

Thanks guys!! Be sure to keep posted for our next event.

PS: Thanks to everyone who helped me get my PS working again. Big thanks to Chris (Slide Junkie) for getting me the proper bolt to plug the hicas pump!

Rainstorm from hell!