9. Cal (Cal-Soy)
  10. Jordie (dolph_kyas13)
  11. Ian (njd07)
    12.Sideways14 (briggs)
  12. renagade (jackay)

ok guys

someone booked 4 hours off shannonville in the mourning

we have 2 options

we still go on the 13th but it will now be 1pm till 7pm at a reduced price of 100$ per person

or go on sat september the 20th for full day 9am till 5pm for the same price

i need to know what you guys want asap

ok guys

since every one took so long pre- paying we lost are spot at shannonville.

someone booked off 4 hours in the morning
so we have two options

still go on the 13th. but instead go 1pm till 7pm (6 hours) and the price will be reduced to 100$ per person

or…

go on sat september 20th 9am till 5pm for full 8 hours at the regular price

please get back to me asap

so i can book it

Sorry no offence to the organizers but what was the point of pre-paying if nothing has been confirmed with TMP yet. I know its not easy setting up a event for the community, but I think more effort should of been used to ensure that the event happens on the date and time that was addressed. I mean a lot of ppl made necessary arrangements to come out and last minute changes does not help. Just my 2 cents. Btw Season I’ve made my decision to come out to the event. I’ll send you the EMT later today.

1 -7 and sept 20th. I want in if you guys book.

for work…i booked the 13th day off already since my job needs me to book 2weeks in advance and unable to unbook the 13th.

my vote is to keep it 13th. 6hrs vs 8 hrs. is still alot of time. just arrive early to unload so we can start off the bat. for the many others, 20th may sound good but i beleive alot of us booked the 13th off work already and had to pull some strings to do so.

unfortunately we were misinformed and shannonville did not keep their word. we sincerely apologize for not able to keep the time at 9am-5pm
even if its 1-7 . the pro side is u dont wake up 6am and leave at 7am in the morning. now u can wake up prep car eat breakfast then leave.
6hrs of drifting is still alot of time for everyone to slide.

u have to understand

its alot of money to rent the track

i am just starting out, so right now i cant front the money

next year i plan on running more track days. so i will be able to front the money right off the bat

and i was told by shannonville, that they were going to hold it for us intill sept 5th

but that didnt happen

I agreed that keeping the original date works out best for everyone. A lot of people had booked off work to make it out to this event.

I vote to 1 to 7 on the 13th.

do it, im in

ok guys

its booked

september 13th 1pm till 7:30pm

every one that has pre paid will recieve a 20$ refund at the track

every one else that is intrested in coming can pm me for payment options

pre paid is 100$ pay at track is 140$

Balls, make it the 20th.

okay i’m still down.

I cant go on the 20th, I’m going to be leaving for Edmonton.

its already booked

It is still alot of time so its fine with me…but really its …our own fault…you guys gotta pre pay faster then this next time so peter can pay them quicker…we wouldnt have ran into this problem if done so. just my 2 cents.anyway it will still be a sick day see you all there!

how much is entrance fee for specators?