Shannonville drift day, brought to you by GBtires

its free aslong as u take pics lol

I don’t want to hear anymore complaints. For those who have never booked a track day in advance with no pre-payment and not making any profit should have no right to complain and bash the organization of this event.

For those who complain and think this should have been organized better, then you should have prepaid faster. Peter has already done all of you a favour by trying to host this day. Taking his time and calling and gathering people for no profit is not something a lot of people do.

We also warned people that if we don’t get a certain amt of pre-paid drivers, this event would not happen. We are still able to get the 6hrs on the same day and $20 refund. Let’s make this a sick ass track event so the next one we can have MORE people pre-pay on time!

is this track day open to new drifters?
i have never been on the track wiht my car but i would like to try my hand at it if it’s open.

^^^ I dont see why not…this will be my first drift track day. just tell people to take it easy when they are around you. 20 people on 6 hours of track time …I dont think we will even be tailing other people anyways.

new drifters are welcome’d im sure there will be many people willing to help you out.

my car isnt ready. so it will be a close call if ill be driving or not. worst case ill be there vid taping

New drifters ftw man! It’ll be good. With around 15-20 cars, there’ll be a good half an hour or an hour where the track will be next to empty. You guys will have a great time. I know i did! For half an hour, Lucidsnow even ran nelson backwards because the track didnt have a single car on it.

If anyones interested im going to have some stickers available for that day.

I’ll be bringing a small amount of the JDM style ones off my website http://www.visualsugar.com, but if you’d like something custom, send me a pm and we can talk business

who do i pay then?

We definitely accept new comers, as we want to expand this scene. It is a safe way to do so and many experienced drivers will be there if you need any advice.

You can send payments to either me, lucidsnow, or pantaloons.

We can meet up locally or you can choose to send payment via EMT.

Can grip drivers come out? If not, I’ll simply spectate and ride shotgun :slight_smile:

^^ Of course Grippers can come out.

I believe the last event a few grippers tracked the same time as the drifters.

Pre-pay Season before the day comes!

grippers are always welcome

PAID LIST

1. Samson (duckJAI)
  2. ZoneMan 54 (Rod)
  3. Season (lucidsnow)
  4. Vlad C (alesserfate)
  5. Lucas (Lucas[GTC])
  6. Jeff (drjeffreys)
  7. Pat Cyr (driftkicker)
  8. Edward (Applesauce)
  9. Cal (Cal-Soy)
  10. Jordie (dolph_kyas13)
  11. Ian (njd07)
    12.Sideways14 (briggs)
  12. renagade (jackay)
  13. Willx (wilson)

guys check out my forsale threads in my signature… if you need anything, I can save on shipping and bring it to the event.

1. Samson (duckJAI)
  2. ZoneMan 54 (Rod)
  3. Season (lucidsnow)
  4. Vlad C (alesserfate)
  5. Lucas (Lucas[GTC])
  6. Jeff (drjeffreys)
  7. Pat Cyr (driftkicker)
  8. Edward (Applesauce)
  9. Cal (Cal-Soy)
  11. Ian (njd07)
    12.Sideways14 (briggs)
  12. renagade (jackay)
  13. Willx (wilson)
  14. Gyani (harmit)

is your kouki fixed up? or you going to track the sazuki?? :slight_smile:

Hey Harmit, who did you pay?

PAID LIST

1. Samson (duckJAI)
  2. ZoneMan 54 (Rod)
  3. Season (lucidsnow)
  4. Vlad C (alesserfate)
  5. Lucas (Lucas[GTC])
  6. Jeff (drjeffreys)
  7. Pat Cyr (driftkicker)
  8. Edward (Applesauce)
  9. Cal (Cal-Soy)
  11. Ian (njd07)
    12.Sideways14 (briggs)
  12. renagade (jackay)
  13. Willx (wilson)
  14. Gyani (harmit)

PAID LIST

1. Peter (Pantaloons)
  2. Samson (duckJAI)
  3. Season (lucidsnow)
  4. ZoneMan 54 (Rod)
  5. Vlad C (alesserfate)
  6. Lucas (Lucas[GTC])
  7. Jeff (drjeffreys)
  8. Pat Cyr (driftkicker)
  9. Edward (Applesauce)
  10. Cal (Cal-Soy)
  11. Jordie (dolph_kyas13)
  12. Ian (njd07)
    13.Sideways14 (briggs)
  13. renagade (jackay)
  14. Willx (wilson)
  15. Gyani (harmit)

This is AWESOME, we have 16 pre-paid people already and more to come. Good work everyone! Everyone get their cars prep-ed so we can make this day OFF-THE-HOOOK!

isnt this event cap’d at 20?? so 4 more people right?