Shannonville open lapping day July31 (Saturday evening)

Just remind everyone our next track day

Date: Saturday July 31, 2004
Time: 5:30 pm - Sunset (approximately 8:45 pm)
Prepay: $45
At the Track: $60

Please email BattleEndless@yahoo.com for prepaid info

thx

www.battleendless.com

I see that site is based out of belleville, well the weather on the side bar says it is, u from there?

they only put that in because thats the closest city to shannonville, where the lapping takes place…

oh damn, im 5-10 minute drive away… lol

okay guys since the drift battle is toast i want to see a decent number of 240’s present. last week there was only three 240’s and i was the only one from SON. these guys are lots of fun to race with and would love to see some drifting… if you feel like showing up some c!v!cs then this is the time to do so!!!

are we allowed to drift!!! cause if we are me and a few of my friends are sooo down, we got cottages close by and it would be a great weekend… more info plz i got 3 days off and dont wana sit at home!!!

YES you can definetly drift these guys love to see that crazy sideways stuff…if you go to www.battleendless.com you’ll see how many pictures they took of me drifting in the rain and how many they took of actual guys from the club…it was pretty funny…

Anyone want to rent me out a car for the event?

im interested if i can get a hold of wayne

I’ll be there with a stock 90’ with D2s.

im guessing we’ll need a helmet right?
can we rent some at the track, never been lapping before.

no helmet needed i brought one last time and they looked at me like i was some safety freak…but feel free to bring one if you feel more safe :slight_smile:

also if your wondering about car checks and shit, they don’t check your car but if stuff is dragging off your car they’ll tell you to take a hike, and also make sure you have good brakes, it’s a must for lapping days or you’ll have no fun at all. hope to see alot of people there…

I think I might be down… we shall see.

Everyone Go. Read My Post Regarding This Lapping Day!!!

I may be there im just worried about my engine, :?

anyone wanna tow me back to whitby if it goes? :smiley: