Shannonville Lapping/Drift Practice Session - August 28

Hello All,

http://www.driftstar.com/battle_drift2.gif

What’s up fellow SON240SX people! Can someone post this on the NEO240SX.CA board as well?

DriftStar and Battle Endless want to bring to you an open opportunity to have fun at Shannonville!

This event has limited spots and please register asap! Both the drift and lapping drivers have 30 minutes per session to do some practice runs during the regular lapping session with Battle Endless. Lots of track time and great people to hang out with!
Hopefully, we’ll have some photographers there to take some pictures of the sideways action! If this thing goes good, I’ll personally work hard to get some more private sessions out before the end of the year.

Prepaid $45 before August 25, at the Track $60

Drifting and lapping on Shannonville Motorsport Park, Fabi Circuit. Please Contact info@battleendless.com or jover@mail2world.com for more information or to arrange time/location for prepayment. Or visit www.driftstar.com for details. Please keep this event semi-private and to those you know.

There will be a $20 charge per lap in my Corolla… and you’ll have to sign your lives away! j.k.

Spectators are FREE.

Interested people, please contact jover@mail2world.com

Look for upcoming details on
www.BattleEndless.com

Don’t forget the Old School BBQ meet the day after at Seaton Park! Sunday, August 29th![/img]

I will be there, and so will Pavel and Bob.

I am about 50% sure I will be there. I’ll either pay at the track or before
hand depending on how serious I am.

I’ll need two spots.

^^^ Bob you suck at life. Die now.

So what’s the convoy situation like for this assuming you guys go?

It’s about a week from now.

Prepaid $45 will be available till the 25th, otherwise payment at the track will be available for $60.

Everyone that is registering, please email me your name, contact number, car model, color and plate number. If you have some pictures, forward them as well! Try to keep the pictures at 640x480 72 dpi.

Make arrangements with us for prepayments

Those who cannot make arrangements to meet up to prepay can Paypal $50 to (to cover cost of paypal) to klan86@yahoo.com

jover@mail2world.com - west end of GTA
info@battleendless.com - east end of GTA

I assure you that your information will be kept confidential.

I believe we’ll have an official Convoy that will leave Kennedy Commons. Stay tuned for more details.

plate number?

why?

Just quoting what my buddy asked to collect. If you don’t wanna supply it, ahem alter it. Name and contact is most important.