REGISTRATION OPEN: Drift Practice Session II - June 11, 2005

http://www.driftstar.com/practice/images/practice_02_tout.jpg

Mark your Calendars folks!

The first Drift Practice Session on May 14th was a real success! It was so much fun and the talent pool in our region is getting better!

Drift Practice Session II.
Shannonville Motorsports Park - Nelson Track
Saturday, June 11 1-4pm (time may change)

$60 Prepaid, $80 at the track.

$5 for passengers to ride along all day
(proceeds of passenger collection will be donated to our favorite charity to be chosen - a REAL charity, not the AE86 slush fund.) I am open to any suggestions you may have. I was thinking the Make a Wish Foundation.

Registration to open after the weekend. Please email my temporary email address jover@mail2world.com for any questions.

SICK! I’ll be drifting this time instead of spectating :lol:
engines almost broke in. I’ll hit you with some money next week if this is confirmed :smiley:
Thanks again Jover and Alex for putting another one together.

Andrew.

I should be turboed by then and if I can book off work, get a baby sitter, then Im down. :smiley:

I’ll let you know for sure as it gets closer. Jover, when is the latest I can prepay the $60.00 by?

Thanks man and take care.

Easy 8)

If its open to drifting noobs I might be down for some fun :slight_smile:

Always man, that’s the idea. Learn and get experience through track time. There’s ZERO judgement made… everyone gets respect for coming out, practicing and learning.

$5 for passengers to ride along all day
(proceeds of passenger collection will be donated to our favorite charity to be chosen - a REAL charity, not the AE86 slush fund.) I am open to any suggestions you may have. I was thinking the Make a Wish Foundation.

yea, something that benefits kids who are less fortunate.

http://www.driftstar.com/practice/images/practice_02_tout.jpg

Oh im in, The Kingston crew will be coming up to this one…

Maybe ill pull my attesa fuse and come play.

Count me in for sure! Hopefully this time I can burn up more then 1 pair of tires. (I’ll bring my own helmet…IDIOT…)

Theo

Theo, lookin forward to seeing you again dude :twisted:

hehe, w00t

^^^ double up on the woot
Theo get all those Niagra guys out dammit!

Andrew.

I hope to be out for this one… we’ll see if the car is out of the shop and
ready to rock by then…

I am trying my hardest to get them out.

Chris I have faith in, we will have to get his shit in order, he is getting his car on the road today (Tues.)! This is a very good thing, if any of us should be there, it is him. He told me that he needs to check some things out on his front end and install a new clutch disk. Jesse, on the other hand, is feeding me lines about not having tires and shit. He is looking for some good 15’s for his fronts if anyone has some…

I can’t friggen wait for this! I hope to have a camera girl there too taking pictures of all our shenanigans. The next person that says shenanigans…

Theo

Glad to see that there is interest gaining!

BTW, it’s FREE to watch, but I want more ppl driving rather than watching. Trust me, you’ll feel like a wallflower if you spend the day watching instead of driving :lol: C’mon you deserve to abuse it now that you’ve worked on it all winter-long!

So yeah, if you got 'em, smoke 'em… (errr, of course I mean tires!), bring some friends to watch, take some pics, help swap tires, and occasionally, volunteer. :wink:

These events are more yours than mine, I appreciate any feedback on the past May 14 event and how we can improve June 11 for you.

don’t forget to email me, Jover at info@drifstar.com to register.

Jover, Alex poped me on his list. I’ll talk to the other guys, being Paul and Maurice. Maybe we can meet up with you this weekend for payment. I added you to teh MSN 8)

Andrew.

If anyone wants to meet with me to make arrangements to pay, I can be reached at NHR (neetronics) at 416.315.4498. I am there usually during the day and sometimes at night.

I’ve got a couple female friends coming this time, so people watching can have some additional entertainment if they’re nice and play their cards right. :wink: They’re nice girls… just don’t be mean to them or I’ll be forced to cause you pain.

somone get me a truck and with a clas 2 or 3 hitch and i’ll come…tho i’ll need to tow the cefiro there and home.