Shark Week

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/07/21/shark.attack.ap/index.html

Just in time for Shark Week on Discovery.

So who else will be watching Shark Week in HD?

does shark week ever change?

it seems to be the same ever year :frowning: I’ve personally been into watching the planet earth series in HD :slight_smile:

The father of four was snorkeling and looking for turtles about 150 yards from shore

he likes turtles.

[quote=“Zong,post:3,topic:32744"”]

he likes turtles.

[/quote]

because of how far out he was? thats where it starts getting good. I’ve been out much farther than that before.

edit - fuck i just read where he got attacked. that was my favorite beach while I was going to school in hawaii, but I never went snorkeling there. There isn’t too much reef in that area, its mostly sand and is great for swimming.

heres that beach…

You know, I snorkel way too much to watch shark week. Even though I know there are no sharks here, there is something about watching this stuff then going snorkeling that just freaks me out. I find myself constantly looking behind me. Especially when I go at night.

[quote=“ILCisDEAD,post:2,topic:32744"”]

does shark week ever change?

it seems to be the same ever year :frowning: I’ve personally been into watching the planet earth series in HD :slight_smile:

[/quote]

planet earth and universe series>shark week

(i wont watch shark week otherwise ill never go swimming again, even in a pool)---------------jaws pwns my nightmares

:word:

anything fucking cloudy… i won’t jump in… bad news

My dad caught a hammerhead shark last month. He went down to Florida to visit my deathly ill grandmother whom is suffering from cancer, and figured he’d cast out for shark and bring a nine foot hammerhead back home. :eek:

i def will be watching…nt in HD though. :-/