Shaving Zenki OEM bumper

So I’m planning on shaving my S14 Zenki bumper so that there are no front turn signals and no middle “cross” so it will open up where the intercooler is a little more .

Now will fiberglass bond to urethane properly or should I use something else?

Has anyone done this and did they just wire their front bumper signals so they make the corner lights blink instead?

nothing bonds to poly urethane, try thick plastic pieces cut to size and Fuse them together with a hot stick. then when it dries sand and use bumper repair type of bondo.

it will work but its alot of work and dedication.

You are in for one hell of a job. Getting anything to bond to urethane sucks. I have used bumper bondo which has some flex agent in it to allow for bending buy even then after I scrapped my bumper once it cracked so the flex is minimal.

You can buy the bumper bondo at Canadian tire.

I was thinking of using Evercoat as they have Urethane adhesive .

In the videos showing how to repair a bumper tab it looks pretty flexable , more flexable than Bondo . Im going to cut a patch out of another urethane bumper , cut the backs of where you mount the signals off so its flat and adhere it with that stuff and fill it it with it also .

I’ve never used ever coat, where do the sell that stuff? lemme know how it works out.
:slight_smile: