She is new to Pittspeed!

Hey ya’ll, my names Morgan, I’m 20 with a big b-day approaching in sept. I am originally from Kent island, Maryland. If you have ever driven Ocean City MD you had to drive Across the BAY BRIDGE, ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rg8mKfYdRro )(boring but the bridge is 4 some miles long ) well my house is right on the island. So if you’ve gone to OC,MD you’ve driven past where I grew up. Now I am living at Washington plaza in Downtown Pittsburgh and go to the art institute of Pittsburgh. I love fast cars blah blah blah, etc.
And I always know when you guys are meeting at the stadiums because I can hear your cars from my apt, that and the superbikers always try to pick me up with lame lines when I’m walking home from school, lol. I used to drive an manual ‘86 scirocco, I miss that car so much…it wasn’t the fastest car but I did managed a couple of 100mph + speeding tickets thanks to friendly MD state troopers. I’m a big fan of VW’s but my absolute favorite car would have to be a ‘cuda I saw at the flashlight drags last year.
You may have seen my current ride around town… PAT bus, woot! I don’t really need a car in the city but I’m looking at getting a scooter, anyways , PICS

me

a dsm not on jackstands

I will see you around at PRP, dyno dayz, the flashlight drags, the BBQ, and def if we go to the tail of the dragon, I’ll be there with my b/f lasylaser and my good friend Alex226

hi

Hello

welcome

Welcome

welcome

let the leg humping begin

I saw you at the “pittspeed” ice skating ring meet this winter, I don’t think you said hi.
your car looks great in person.

Welcome. Had same Scirocco. Always have been VW fan, and the last five years switched to Audi.
I’d love to pick up an old Scirocco to Auto-X, though.

Who were you with? Not many people made it out to that event?

WELCOME!!

…May I hump your leg?..

welcome! You ever have pot roast at ben and alex’s house? Its amazing!

Welcome

Welcome!

Welcome! You can come hang out on (most) Friday nights down by the stadiums. Don’t forget to check out the BBQ as it should be a great time.

did you read any of her posts?

welcome

Welcome

welcome!

hahahhaha…welcome.

welcome