Shelby Aero EV = tup

It’s easy when you simply make up what ever numbers you want and put them on paper.

I’m currently modifying my GTO to have two 500 HP LS2’s and AWD. With a new onboard “gas on the run” system I’ve developed it will be getting 50mpg. Now that I’ve put that in writing, making it true, I guess the V8 gas engine is still in our future.

PS… no one outside of JaySCorp has seen this gas on the run system in action, or been able to verify it’s numbers. But I promise you’ll be able to see it soon. :wink:

drop it, seriously… don’t get your panties in a bunch because he shot you down with facts when you tried to be smart thinking you “owned” him

How could an electric motor have more hp than torque? I’ve never seen one before :open_mouth:

like the 911 electric prototype, 550ft/lb, 200hp

edit: lolz this car is speculative (like all SSC cars are) and therefor we’ll never have 100% electric cars

tesla what?

editedit: they have a tiburon with two engines and AWD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yofZIcTkCiw video of 10.9 run

But does it get 50mpg using my mythical gas and go system?

the electric motor can have more HP then torque pretty easily… trasnmissions/gearing and stator design…

charging in 10 minutes is IMPOSSIBLE for a battery of that size… the amount of heat generated from the amount of current to do that would melt the battery pack…

MPD, it isnt a kit car… one of the SSC cars currently owns the fastest production car record i do belive… but i guess you could call any speciality designed car a “kit car”

SSC announced they had broken the speed record for the world’s fastest production car with 256.15 mph (412.23 km/h) in West Richland, WA on September 13, 2007. The reported record speed came from an average of two runs in opposite directions, in accordance with Guinness Book of World Records rules. The first run clocked 257.41 mph (414.26 km/h) and the return trip 254.88 mph (410.19 km/h), with the average beating the Bugatti Veyron’s top speed of 253 mph (407.16 km/h). The results of this test, verified by Guinness World Records on October 9, 2007, gave the SSC Ultimate Aero the title of world’s fastest production car, with an average speed of 412.28 km/h (256.18 mph).

In addition to the fastest production car record, SSC also applied for the world record for the highest horsepower for an emissions-legal production automobile.[18]

Seems like they know how to go fast @ least

it’s a hyundai, it doesn’t do anything impressive :jays:

and thanks I didn’t know that Viper, I always saw electric cars having 1.5-2x more torque than hp so this one kind of surprised me.

The gas powered SSC is pretty damn cool.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/automotive/jay_leno_garage/4289707.html

I think it looks pretty siq, regardless of it actually being fast or believable or any other nonsense…lol

lol

Pipe dreams I guess…

Everyone is very hostile today in the threads…

I like it!