shelving

can any of you guys help some :grouphug: vw guys out?

vwcabby and i are in need of some decent shelving for the garage… if anyone has anything that would work, just let me know and we can check it out…

i know you guys have some shelfs in your garages / houses that you want to get rid of… Let me know :cool:

tellk him to check with G&H!!!

i’ll post a wanted add for ya on theburghfreecycle web group on yahoo. or you can join them.

here’s the link: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/theburghfreecycle/

thanks pete, i’ll check that out.

pewter, he is checking and also asking maroney…

i just need to rip my car apart and have no where to put shit!!! we have 4 or 5 engines sitting in the middle of the floor :doh:

We have some shelving at work they are tryinf to get rid of… They re old display shelfs. That might work for ya.

awesome… sending a pm

why do you have motors sitting in the middle of the floor? Shouldn’t they be in cars? :cool:

we’re installing body kits. :eek4: :greddy:

:mrT:

:bowrofl: :doh:

my gram just went from a huge house down to something much smaller, i’m betting she has something laying around so i’ll ask her if she can spare some. if they made it through the garage sale that is.

sears sells a nice heavy duty shelving system w/ wooden planks over the metal frame seems pretty dam strong to me ! and its a decent price too

we are going to build our own shelving if need be… just seeing what options are out there… oneslow might hook it up!

I had some shit in my old house that I didn’t feel like ripping out. You’re about a month late Sonny. :frowning:

need help just let me know cause i can come down on a wed / thursday and help

for the vw hybrid side? ill check my work/home

nope, we’re down in west newton PA!!!

thanks doug

old school style, concrete blocks and deck boards.

SHIT, I HAVE TONS OF STUFF I NEED TO SHELVE…sorry about caps lock—at work still.

so i need soemthing fairly sturdy. as i have tons of heads/blocks turbo parts that i need have on shelving, plus i want to have complete motors on carts that i can slide underneath on the bottom shelf… think of it as a mini-salvage yard warehouse— as everything will be pretty much inventoried, lol.