*Shift 518 Fast Five Movie Night 4/29*

Good luck with that

Mikey theres a good chance I will not be able to make it, if I do it will be last minute and im deff going to need you to save them… I’ll text you at like 930 and let you know

IF NOT… I’ll be going to the 11:20 or 11:50 showing if anyone else would like to meet up for that one

im about to buy my ticket on the internets now

Tickets purchased, GF, myself, and friend will be there too…hopefully some other UNYSOC’ers will show up as well :slight_smile:

super pumped for this!

just purchased mine and petArds’s tickets. #winning

so lets go, what you think is a good time/place/area to meet up

Time: 930-945? (to save enough seats)
Where at: top of the elevator from the movie theater entrance?

Really that early? You guys think this will be packed? Im not that worried, I wll make someone move if they sit in the little handicapped seating area, I’ve done it before :lol

I will toss someone across the room if they sit in a handicap area and you need a seat.

Good deal! :thumbup

If this isn’t the worst movie I see al year ill be dissapointed. I’m trying to get there as early as possible depending when I get off the job. Hopefully ill find/recognize somebody!

Supposedly very good, high ratings on movie sites.

Go to chilis son

Got my ticket! Its on!

Ryan or Jay, did either of you reserve at Chili’s? Just trying to get a handle on what my plans will be. I have a ~45 drive to get to Colonie lol

Did not reserve. Just shotgunning it. Getting there when i can.

Good luck with that on a Friday night with a big group!

I’ll just sit at the bar by myself. IDGIAF.

http://cache.ohinternet.com/images/0/0e/Forever_Alone.png

well me and you can buy each other rounds and sulk and cry. im with ya at the bar. alone.

Greg, cmon do you know who I am?