Shift 518 Free Fantasy Football League

Need 10 people to sign up by 630pm on Sept. 1st

Game is absolutely FREE

League Name: Shift 518
Password: vlad

ESPN Fantasy Football is back with the same great content and features, like free live scoring with FantasyCast, auction drafts and new-and-improved player cards. And it’s still all free!

Just click on the link below to join the league. If the link isn’t working, copy and paste the entire URL into your browser:
http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/tools/join?leagueId=645066&inviteId=AAAABAAJ18oAAAfZ%2F%2F%2F%2F%2FwAAESQ%3D

You’ll need your ESPN username and password to sign up. If you’ve forgotten yours, you can retrieve it at Member Services:

Good luck, and enjoy your season with the new-and-improved ESPN Fantasy Football.

ESPN Fantasy Football

I won this last year, I won the March Madness tourney challenge…should I really bother with you morons again? :stuck_out_tongue:

do it?

signed up

bump, need more people

I’ll sign up later today when I’m home from work…9pm ish
When’s the live draft?

sept 1st AT 830 OR 9 MAYBE I FORGET

pretty sure it said 830

signed up

We’re Sorry

Team is null

Error message I got.

We’re Sorry

Invite does not exist in LeagueMember

WTF!

Try going to the espn fantasy football page. Look up the Shift 518 league and when prompted the pw is vlad if the link doesnt seem to work for you.

make sure the league is typed exactly the same: Shift 518 and password: vlad is all lower case letters

im in

IN

Bump 5 more slots need to be filled

We NEED!!! 5 more people

Still need 5 people. pass along to friends. If we dont get 5 more people they delete the league

Joined.

Ill join now.

3 more spots needing to be filled ASAP