Shift 518 Free Fantasy Football League

I just won my match up this week with Reggie Wayne coming through for the Colts! Idk if anyone’s watching the Pats/Colts game but, bitchass Tom Brady just got FUCKED! YES!

Yeah, hell of a game for me as well, had brady and addai.

you’ve been squeeking some out. Sometimes a little luck is all you need. I have had some bad luck in 2 of my 3 losses.

You owe Jones-Drew for taking a knee at 1 to run the clock out then scoring to go ahead and punting the ball. I watch that saying somewhere in some league someones getting robbed. LOL

Four more points and I’ll be assuming the points lead from McGrath on his losing skid. This will be my forth 100+ point week and I had a shit week with my line up of studs. Randy Moss, Frank Gore and Ray Rice FTW

Bump. Cavy’s 8 game win streak came to an end tonight as I finally assume 1st place. Kicklow carrying on Celtic’s great fall from the top. Flopping worse then Big Blue G-Losers

Yeah, the win streak is finally over. I’ve got kicklow (who had an awesome week this past week) next week, and then you the last week before the playoffs. The end of the season is gonna be good

Well looks like me and JVG might be tied for first going into the last week of the regular season, fun!

Kicklow has three playing tonight. Brees can put up 20 to 30 points and Maroney could put up 10 to 15 i think your game will end up close

Yeah, its gonna be close thats for sure…i think its gonna be a pretty tight game tonight, I dont know if its gonna be a high scoring shootout

I take that back. Patriots D is getting beat horribly by Brees

Kicklow on the mean Comeback. Brees and Maroney are destroying you. I knew i shouldnt have traded maroney for colston that was a bust of a trade

Brees to Colston and their goes Cavy’s game.

Yup, so we’ll go into the last week with me 1 game down haha. Wow…im shocked this game is this bad

If i beat celtic then i lock my #1 seed for the playoffs. woot. Justin might have just slipped out of the playoffs this week :ahh

Wow…shitty week by everyone EXCEPT K20.

Thank god for double week cumulative playoffs

lol I was about to bump this, I’m bossin’ this week :rofl

Yeah, im pretty sure im done. I had jerome harrison on the bench…and of course he scores 47 points FML

Peep JVG’s bench…muahahah. #4 seed ftw