'Shift 518' night out pics:)

lolololol, i was pretty tore up to bad noone answered there phone it was open bar and lots of single ladies .it felt like i brought sand to the beach

Wait, so the forum virgin is questioning our selection of women?!:rofl:rofl

:rofl jigga beats hahahaha

JIGGA BE BALLIN SON

w/e yo i got no sympathy for people who cant tolerate multiple genre’s of music and recognize good music, but i aint gonna start that debate up again, oh no…

as far as women lookin to old for u… yeah we know paul… u like the younger ones :lol

Im not Ilya.

Ok, but I guarantee that you’d of had sex with ANY of the women that we danced with.

ya there is better pics y0, travis upload dude

I had my phone on and answered it.

Dont get me wrong I like some rap but mainly gangsta rap, not the pussy ass get crunk in da club shit.

Younger maybe but only a few years. Gotta be legal and older is ok to an extent but theres a point when its too old.

Chicks are lookin pretty beat. At least you guys have your bling on

Im not that type of guy that just picks up random whores. Ive never done that.

nah, only pam anderson for him son

I wouldnt fuck her with a broomstick and you pushing. Nasty ugly washed up gutter skank.

:rofl

so, Paul…come out with us next time. show us where the hot wommenz are :slight_smile:

singh what is your sig rep about?

I dont know where they are. Usually when I go to a bar its just to get drunk anyway.

• 1 mad talk goes on the interwebs i swear 9/10 of u talkers dont do shit when u go out, i hate it, u stand against the wall like nerds

joey gettin e thug on me, because i called him out on his personal attacks + the fact he takes this rep crap way to serious, i thought his neg rep towards me was funny enough to share, PLEASE tell him to say that to me in person

lol i will pass it along.

Usually I just sit down with a drink and thats about it. I dont dance.

i stand by the wall too, but at least i was out :smiley:

ya but i mean comon, thats straight disrespectful i lost sympathy for the fact hes mclovin’s clone and prolly cant defend himself, but hes doin the shit talkin, no one is attackin him