Shift 518 Show and shine day

yea its gonna rain for our senior picnic and prom WTF. oh well looks im taking the jetta to prom lol

dave is this still on for tomorrow? i will try to swing by w/ the deuce. can’t stay long… have some lunch thing, then work at 4. text me tomorrow morning around 10, let me know.

nah im exhausted i have to work till 2 anyway.

man, you young guys sure have nice cars these days. a mk2 VR and a mustang cobra… when i was in high school i had a passat that kept breaking and a 1987 nissan pick up after that. nothing to brag about.

yea ive worked very hard for both my cars, thats the reason why i work 30 hours a week. otherwise i wouldn’t have what i have.

so you decided to make a post, and host a shift show and shine day… on a day you had to work.

fail dave, major fail. you are a clown. i woke up early for nothing. die.

i told you i was doing your car privately swift.

yah well not this weekend, haha.

30 hours? I do that in 2 days.

lol, looks like he’s still in high school though

correct

ok, thats a little different then.

just a friendly reminder… 10th annual CVCC Spring Nationals in Plattsburgh, NY at the fair grounds… May 24th and 25th … sat is the nifty fifty and cruise out after and parade… sunday is the classification judging and muffler rap as well as the raffles for the high performance fully rebuild Chevy 350 and the motorized cooler/scooter… the weekend is supposed to be great so get up here if you can it going to be one hell of a show this year. :banana

this has NOTHING to do with this thread

+1

Quit the spamming. :nono