Shift guys

So sad. RIP Chris. A real fighter too.

Really sorry to read this, so young and seemed like a nice guy…Thoughts and prayers with his family and friends at this time…

May you shoot many blazing guns from the sky Chris!

My phone won’t let me do it , can someone on my f.b friends list copy and paste his obituary to this thread ?

Can’t get to your fb man. Idk why

• Updated - - -

Christopher J. Moran 31, passed away Sunday, February 23, 2014. Born in Albany on October 13, 1982 he was the beloved son of John and Deborah Moran. He was a graduate of Ballston Spa High School and Columbia Southern University. Chris owned and operated his own business Empire Risk Management.Chris had a passion for music and he played guitar and drums. He enjoyed going to the shooting range and had many meaningful tattoos. One of his favorite places to hang out was at the garage with his cousin Eric. Chris adored his son Logan James, who was the light of his life, and enjoyed his four legged friend, Titan. He overcame many obstacles to live life to the fullest and enjoy every day.Chris is survived by his son, Logan James; his parents, John and Deborah Moran of Malta; sister, Jackie Moran of Malta; nephew, Ryley Moran; and numerous aunts, uncles, cousins and friends.Funeral services will be held 9:30am Thursday, February 27, at St. Mary’s Catholic Church, Milton Avenue, Ballston Spa where a mass of Christian burial will be celebrated. Burial will follow in St. Peter’s Cemetery, Saratoga Springs. Relatives and friends are invited to call on Wednesday, February 26 from 4-7pm at Armer Funeral Home, Inc., 39 East High Street, Ballston Spa.Memorial contributions may be made to the Muscular Dystrophy Association, 1 Marcus Blvd. Suite 203, Albany, NY 12205.

• Updated - - -

Phone stripped the formatting… Link

http://armerfuneralhome.com/christopher-j-moran

such a shame. That kid knew how to get my blood boiling faster then anyone, and he got a kick out of it. He was a good kid, and will be greatly missed. Very sad.

Met him a handful of times. Will be missed. Tearing up just thinking about him.

RIP

Chris was a great guy and an even better friend. Im still at a loss for wrods right now.

If anyone wants to attend the wake please contact me and Ill give you the time and place if needed. It is this Weds.

yeah, he was good at shit like that. That’s what I meant by the battles we had, most were on here or Albany Underground and weren’t really all that serious but we did manage to piss each other off a few times but in person we were cool.

I have known Chris since middle school. Always a great guy who was so positive. I haven’t seen him in about a year but he has continued to inspire me to be more positive in tough situations.

i deff wish i had his attitude and his drive . even at his worse he didnt give in or up . he kept me up under some of my most downpoints since i knew him . we deff lost a great man , friend , ball buster , etc . i have lost many friends over the years but moran had me crying . judge me all ya want but but he was a great frined to lose . ill see him on the other side and know he may actually kick my ass seing as there is no chair lol

I remember him having a hot rodded wheelchair at the lot years ago- that thing was pretty fast.

RIP Chris

That was a great night…

this dude sounds legit… also, he was only 3 days younger than i am which freaks me out a bit.

RIP.

he was one of the most legit guys i ever met , never bothered ya with petty bullshit and listened to everyone elses . help ya in a heartbeat in any way he could . just a true good friend . sadly many fucked or took his kindness as a tool for leverage etc . he was a true ball buster and sometimes rubbed ya the wrong way but when the issue was dealt with so did the wrong rubbing etc . very foregiving dude

yup good kid indeed. The last convo I had with him was on january 1st where he messaged me congratulating me on my son and wanting to know the exact nitrous setup I had on my SS…I take it he had future plans to build a LSx??

He was planning to turbocharge his van(the red chair shuttle)

Thanks to all that came to the funeral !

so sad to hear, RIP.