Shift guys

Listen men , with a very heavy heart I tell ya Hotwheels lost his life yesterday . He has had a very hard rd with m.s and it came to rest yesterday when his heart stopped . I don’t wanna see any bullshit and or negative posts or I will ban . Wheels was a very close friend and I’m gonna miss the shit out of him

just saw on fb… rip man.

This kid could always find a way to make the room laugh even with the hardships he was dealt. RIP Chris you were a great dude.

holy shit…r.i.p.

Wow RIP just goes to show how quick someone can be taken from this earth

Dude was the hardest fighting guy I knew , I would of gave up long ago . Whenever he saw me pissy he would get me worked up lol . Remember his duramax him doing a burnout in front of my shop and he forgot to strap his chair in and he fell the fucnk over doing a burnout lol .

Sucks he didn’t get to enjoy the firearms he just posted about last week

rip

rip

Ill keep the KK rant short.

I met chris back when he had the supercharged Explorer… I would be a liar if I didnt tell you we had some fuckin awesome times together and have been through alot of crazy shit. Looking back on our friendship I valued every moment we shared. From racing him in the spare electric chair around the offices at work, drifting around on the storage floor (he was even the head of safty there hahaha), to almost looping out the turbo taco on the northway doing some pulls, watching him blast through a snowbank in the street the night we made a plow for his chair, and then hearing how he almost froze his nuts off the day later when he got it high centered in his driveway all alone for an hr. Fucking kid was a solid dude when he wanted to be and I only wished that dumb shit we as humans do to eachother to “win a point” over the next guy in disagreements didnt ruin our friendship like it did. I only wish the two of us could just learn to put shit aside and move forward, but i guess thats why we got along so well when we got along!

My last words of wisdom to everyone here, dont throw away friendships like we did because not having a chance to fix them really fucking sucks.

RIP Chris

Shit, I knew he had a lot of medical issues in the past year or so but I thought he was finally over them.

I know me and him had our little online disagreements/battles but in person he really was a decent guy. The last time I saw him was at the tattoo expo in Saratoga last spring where he won some awards for his chest tattoos and we bullshitted for a bit there.

Solid post and I actually read all of it for once

Wow… Truly sad. Had many phone conversations with Chris roasting each-other for an hour at a time to the point where most people would cry. Such a good guy that will truly be missed.

So sorry to read this. Chris was a great dude. I loaned him several thousand dollars to help him when he bought his van, and while hesitant at the time, he was one of the only few to pay me back, with interest to boot. When I first had my eye issue, he’d cheer me up a lot. I would always call him “crazy legs”, he’d call me “terminator”. Us handis would cheer each others up.

RIP buddy, I only wish we got to hang out some more.

thank you very much John.

Only met him a couple times, very nice person. My heart & prayers go out to his family and friends!
RIP

Sure had some great times with Chris. He had some great moments that took a whole room into laughter. My brothers wedding when he pulled Mike onto his lap durring a slow song, wayne riding around behind his chair at syracuse, blowing the doors off a mustang in the dmax van when I told him to drive easy (trailer behind him with a truck on it at the time), to one of the best burnouts I have ever seen. Chris you were a good dude that was given one of the hardest paths to live, and despite it all made one hell of a trip out of every moment I was around you. Keep the burnouts rolling man! RIP

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31818[/ATTACH]

What ever happened to that van anyway? I know Marty bought it from Chris but then Marty died.

Paul, things got in the way. The curveballs of life & the shop put the brakes on the van build. Marty bought it for a few days, but then chris bought it back and then sold it again. It was partially parted out and sold to someone IRC from PA who I think wanted it for the motor in the end. Chris, my brother, Eric and I had quite a bit of work into it… calk it up to another one un-done unfortunatly.

Oh, I didn’t know Chris bought it back.