Shift Photog Meet.... All are Welcome *Saturday OCT22nd. 'Toga park

great time… nice meeting all of you … excluding K "i cant say hi to you " dubbs :dunno

Haha, juggs was hatin hard!! Good to finally meet you and the other , was definitely a fun time.

WHAT THE FUCK SMELLS LIKE SKUNK!?

that would be redevil’s dumpy acura of course lol
had a good time, cant wait for the pics!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU JIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

I thought that mother fucker was loose in the park…nope, just Reds TL.

Son of a bitch, I missed this fucking shit.

pissed i couldnt make this, katie takes great pics :confused: …I was stuck in Manhattan working till like 3pm.

Great meeting everyone. Thanks Dan, Katie, and Jim for putting this on. I didn’t shoot a lot because I didn’t want to get in the way. Temps dropped and made my hands unsteady, but here’s a few from the day.

I like those shots a lot Mark!
The C5 'Vette shot is awesome, and you got my carbon pole lololol.

Here is one I have edited; I’ll make a thread when I get them all done:

Love the sneaky shots Mark :lol

i love how massive that mustang looks next to the s2k.

Lol yeah, my car looks like an suv next to marks car!!

just one for now

my poop ride… need to get a different lense, maybe for christmas :lol

Somebody say skunk?? LMAO was only bad when you were down wind of his car…I am surprised Dan was not the one to bring up the big black pole he was playing with. lol

Was fun meeting you guys and working with Dan and Jim. :slight_smile: I love the shots you guys posted!!!

Here is a quick one I edited of Adams…
http://kdubs.smugmug.com/Cars/Events-and-Gatherings/Shift-Photo-GTG/i-ZKBh86d/1/XL/Adam-teaser-1-XL.jpg

reallll mature katie … realllllllllll mature … who is the one that kept bringing up the stripclub and had a rubber protector over her keyboard on her laptop … hmmmmmm

:rofl:rofl

And who was it that kept asking their fail of an Iphone for tits and was rejected all day… mhmmmm…

GOT EM

well i knew if i had asked anyone else there to see their tits i would have gotten rejected as well so i stuck to my phone … eventually she gave it up as they always do