Shift518 and Synapse - Show up and Race "Classes" thread.

I dont really care whos idea it was but I said I would help organize and Im pretty sure me and Vlad were on the same track when we talked the other day. We honestly dont know how much money the sponsors are throwing in, open dates for track rentals and much more. Absolutely nothing is set in stone as of now. The most I think anybody knows is that about 20 people said they would participate. But I could be wrong.

Has there been any progress in the prizes/classes yet? I know its not the priority considering Mike doesent have a date yet… that I know of

We are still not sure how we will manage the crowd once it gets there. Some people want to race each other, and will obviously want to be paired up and have more then one go, because once a side loses they will want a rematch. Other people will just want to get the most runs in as possible. We want to make sure everybody gets equal treatment.

Lane 1 and 2 will be dedicated to those who want to go against each other, depending on the amount of people 3 and 4 maybe as well. The rest if FFA.

I was thinking cars could be classed by 1/4 mile time. Durring initial tech they could be put in a lane according to what they think or know they run. It would work pretty good if every one was honest. There is always the exception tho

I like Vlad’s idea. I’m just going to run as fast as possible, and I know some people here have grudges with others.

Man vlads always on the ball :lol

Grudge matches FTMFW!

Is there any other hondas out there that are running well N/A only?? Just curious.

If its in July, I will maybe be running a built head and IHE. N/A GS-R. that’s a big MAYBE though

I can take my bottle out and run N/A

I still think qualifying runs would be a good idea

Im probably not going to be bringing my car. not sure yet

im def running N/A, watch out :crackup

I still would like to see some qualify runs to smooth out the field. Grudge matches should be between cars with near equal ETs anyway, or so I assume. Close racing is more fun for drivers and spectators. :banana

N/A guys, what are you running and or estimating for times. I’d like to see if there is anything competitive to go against me.

don’t know what you run but we have a h22 crx coming out with slicks. looking for low 12 sec run.

I have a b20 civic, shooting for high 11’s. did low-mid 12’s last year.

whats low-mid 12’s? 12.3?

12.4 - only got three runs because it was so crowded.

nice b20 stock sleeves?