Shift518 and Synapse - Show up and Race "Classes" thread.

Since the event is still in the works and a few months away, now is the time to figure out what classes/awards we will have for it.

Some good ideas were thrown around and this is what we got so far.

Best NA?
Best FI?
Best Grip (60ft times?)
Best AWD?
Best FWD? /RWD etc?
Highest trap.
Best time of the day.
Best improved over stock.
Weight VS time? (to see who did the best weight to ET ratio)
Best Bark/Bite
Best Sleeper
Most consistent - best driver.
“Fastest Tuner/Builder. I want to see a private owner win the prize but also dont want to leave Synapse, Red Line, Moon, and EPL and for safety I think it should be anything goes including slicks for 1st place but cars must be registered and driven to the event with the exception being the tuner/builder cars.”
Fastest NA- best all motor ET
Fastest RWD street tire- no DRs or slicks ET
Fastest AWD street tire- no DRs or slicks ET
Fastest FWD street tire- no DRs or slicks ET

Bikes.
Fastest 1000
Fastest 600
Fastest other
Best 60’.

:ponder

im hoping for the best sleeper category

sounds good to me, im going just to run anywas, no need for prizes IMO

but there always nice

if i throw steelies on mine, oem lights and everything… i think it’d be a sweep :ninja :haha

im down for the n/a class :wave

whats the difference?

not a chance buddy, you talk so much shit about your car, we wont accept anything less than an 11 sec pass

yea joey esp when you sometimes say your car is stock even though u have NOS in the trunk which is not stock and the K20 in the car is not stock either

relax i was joking i know code blues car is faster than mine fucker, i’m bringing my T/A anyways can’t take 2 cars :sad

ok and thanks jt, EVERYONE KNOWS I HAVE NITROUS, you and semir and his ass buddy damir don’t have to whisper it to everyone now!

k20/ls1=fail

s50b32 ftw

now only if i had one…

S52 FTW!

Synapse will be putting up a $250 gift certificate to the winner of the Best ET of the day.

noooo shit… i could use that no doubt :nod

where the slowest car of the day class? I could win that one.

That would be best bark, but you and me are in that same class if i bring the civic :sad

best bark, wouldn’t necessarily mean slowest. It’s more like the most disappointing car. If your civic runs a 16 and some modded Z06 runs 14s than the Z would get the award over you. If the car is all tricked out with go-fast bits, but performs shitty than it’s a contender.

i dont talk to semir(volvo) anymore cause he keeps wanting to race me everytime

Well we know a fuckin Z06 isn’t going to run a 14 :wtf unless it pops a tire or something

and how would you know that?

Well, we can start with that they are 11 second cars off the production line?

lol anything could happen…

but my buddys bone stock ran 11.6 @ 127mph with a real shitty 60 foot…im sure he could have pulled atleast a mid 13 by still shifting from 1st to 3rd gear lol

c6 z06’s have been known to hit 10’s on drag radials bone stock. :confused