Shift518 F&F Movie Night

i wish i could have gone but i had to head to nj first thing saturday

I hear ya man. Sometimes circumstances arise, but it’s too bad a noob like myself has to step up to the plate when no one else will.

Well let’s make a change. I don’t see how enjoyable a local member site can be when the meets fail because no one wants to actually get to know anyone personally. It’s like a car dating service or something heh.

It is what it is. It rained anyways, which put a HUGE hamper on any events really. So the whole chillin in the parking lot thing, with some gay DD’s, wouldnt have been to fun lol.

So let me get this straight, time line wise this was supposed to be set prior to the 3rd one?

Prior til even the second one I thought.

1. The Fast and the Furious
  2. Fast and Furious (newest)
  3. 2 Fast 2 Gay
  4. Tokyo Drift

Edit: You’re right, reading comprehension is a challenge when I’m sick lol.

Just looked it up

According to Wiki

It is an interquel set between the second and third films.

I’m expecting a 5th now. :ahh

When and where did you get it tuned?

No

2. 2 Fast 2 Gay
  3. Fast and Furious (newest)
  4. Tokyo Drift

If you listen Oconners boss says “Your lucky I took you back Oconner” something along those lines…

That and in the second one he talks about how he let dom go, never mentions seeing him or anything…

I’m pretty sure the timeline is this one.

2. Fast and Furious (newest)
  3. 2 Fast 2 Gay
  4. Tokyo Drift

oh and I also have read a few rumor boards that say #5 is being shot right now in Europe

Believe it or not, they are making a KILLING on these movies. They might not have the best stories (although the newest one didn’t disappoint) but people such as myself go to see the cars and such.

exactly

I think it’s 1, 3, 2, 4.

The reason? Mia says “It’s been 5 years” (when they are in the restaurant) or whatever. That makes me think that Brian went to Miami or whatever between the two. So 2 Fast 2 Furious is the 2nd movie in the timeline.

was the movie good . i like the first 2 movies yea they were fake but it better than a chic flick. toko dirft sucked the hole thing was shit . I liked the that they brought back the guys from the first 2 movies . how was it ?

It has a chip that i ordered for it a LONG time ago. Rest i did myslef.

Looking forward to 5 lol

my reasoning exactly and the Head agents words " Your lucky we took you back oconner"

so should i see it or put $10 in my tank and go for a drive?

Oh, I thought you took it to a dyno tuner.
I can probably get mine close to the way it needs to run then for a while and get it tuned eventually.
Where did you order a chip from? Im pretty sure we both have EEC-IV computers.

Motorvation. Car wouldnt run really before it. You send them EVERY spec on your car, and they come close. Still doesnt beat a dyno tune though

Tokyo drift could not have happened before the newest episode since a certain crucial character is shown alive and going to Japan…