Shift518 F&F Movie Night

They have had an extra car or two in the area for the last 3 years. Aint gonna be different than any other weekend runaround. They are WELL aware of what happens down there, and as long as it doesnt get too crazy, they stay away.

As broke as this state is any excuse to collect revenue works. 17 second Honda races= easy tickets.

I meant on top of that, and more specifically ON Xgates Mall Rd., not the Ext.

I’m down. I was sold on seein it when I saw the Grand National in the trailer :rofl

:+1 for Xgates. There are nice elevated/separated parking lots with the view of the theater parking lots which would allow us to be parked separate but still observe all the action.

Shift518 “spotted” cards will be handed out freely to viewers of the movie.

Let me know if you want a bunch of cards to hand out as well.

Discussion that would go on once some of the people join will be epic. :lol

Regal Colonie hands down is a much better than xgate, all projectors at Regal Colonie are DLP projectors and and they are all perfectly focus.

NONE of the projectors at xgate are corrected focused.

Im down seriously, we should pack the theater!

I’ll go

what do you mean by this?

count me in, i may even take the nice car if i dont have to worry about door dings

I’ll be at Colonie Center viewing it.
:number1:thumb

I’ll be where ever the general census goes

I have a few thousand of Shift518.com “You’ve been spotted” cards that I leave on vehicles that look like the owners of them is in “the scene” and motorcycles.

I have a strange gut feeling that there will be one or two cars who share our view on modifying vehicles on those days, so I’ll use the cards accordingly.

I still have soo many of those

Ive never seen on lol.

im in as long as i get to eat some sour patch kids out of Tricias ass.

id be down for goin. not to sure about eating anything out of tricia’s ass?? not to fond of that poo taste. lol.

im down like 4 flats

ill be at colonie watching it…

Ill be at colonie center…its where its at now adays.