Shift518 W.o.T.

how heat soaked does a car get with twin intercoolers/plastic intake manifold with a centrifugical blower???

ask your boy tony lolol . coppolla was there and heard his numbers and laughin about them . ya shoulda heard the whole convo lolol

PM me lol

also, ZR1 is a roots blower. They heatsoak far worse then a procharger/contrifugical

Its not the blower that heat soaks its the intake and intercooler

I heard on ZR1s the entire engine heatsoaks to 800+ degrees Celsius.

is that why owners cant drive , launch , or shift there cars cause its so hot in there

its getting hott in this thread lol damn.

anthony had to laugh at joey also " t-moneys bro " cause a c.a.i. ,cutout ,headers car did a better number than joeys did . sayin it has way more into it than that cause it beat joeys full bolt on car

I sent you a PM

i responded

This shits getting srs

how is it gettin serious ? because im not gonna hold back and im gonna say what i want . fuck it man lolol i cant wait to see the ltwon beat the zr1

Word he wont ever race you from a dig because his superior driving skills do not include drag racing

or Jammer for that matter…

oh wellll , im building a car for a fellow shifter that should do well with him below 170 . oh and its a ltwon also

Jammers shit would fuck his day up hard core

dude that race will never happen as he always finds a way out

I know this lol

Jay has called him out a few times…

awesome. Anything above 170 in a f-body is like looking into the face of the devil anyways lol

No one wants to race to 200 like this clown shoe any way. 140 is fast enough