Shift518 W.o.T.

:ninja

your driving skills “Highway king”? :rofl Your a car squid. Its no different than some kid getting a liter bike, hopping on the northway and twisting the grip and kicking gears.

I bet when your done with your ‘track day’, you will have 2 inch chicken stripes on those 325’s out back.

I look every day in the paper for “Highway king gets arrested for triple the speed limit”. Odds are against you mad, the more 190 bombs you do, the more the law of averages knocks on the door. It wont take a rocket scientist police agency to track down a ZR1 with blue wheels, even if you got away. i would pay to see the front end of that car get ripped to fuck when the tow truck guy doesn’t give a shit!

but yeah, good luck with everything.
love,
your #1 H8T3R:hug

Nothing wrong it was just heat soaking. Trapped 117 on one of the runs. On a nice night I don’t think I would have a problem doing 120, atleast I can’t drive my car though, unlike you haha

i would think it would have more in it man , ya need a susp under it though . i mean my car is a 119 car as it is

I have qa1 coilovers with spohn torque arm and diamond subframe connectors. Car definitely does have more in it. On hot days it doesn’t do well. Remember mines full weight and Ive just started to really learn the vehicle

^ have driven it. car rips.

huh??

my car is still full weight , minus emmisions and a/c . it just seems off that i beat ya on the highway

I am full weight with A/C and emissions…

yeah but ya just cant launch the car

mullet warfare!

shut up yo … fuckin biker boiiiii

lolll

and the exhaust sounds like two skeletons fucking on a tin roof

Something like that. Drew I meant that I can actually launch my car. You can’t say something is wrong when I’m running faster times then

Ohhhhhh he went there

:ohnoes:ohnoes

oh shittt son

im not talking about times. Im talking about traps. Traps indicate a cars power. My car with the same tranny/rear end gears as yours with 100rwhp less trapped the same/higher

you werent heat soaked lolol