Shift518 W.o.T.

Congrats on the pass. Got some parts on the way and then ill be back to the track.

I was hoping to go to the track this Wednesday on radials but the fucking company sent me the wrong wheel so now I have two completely different wheels. Im pretty pissed right now as their office isnt even open until Tuesday.

hehehehehehe:)

Lmao I had a similar thing happen with Tomz Wheelz… they sent me 3 Z06 wheels and one Cobra wheel… funny thing is I didn’t check the last 2 boxes until like 3 months later… they stood behind the mixup though.

I have the deep dish c6 zo6 and they sent me a regular chrome c6 z06, when in the ebay auction its clearly for the same wheel I already had. This is through OE wheels.

Congrats, nice pass!

can anybody tell me what cossey ran down to the hundreth? i think i have the #10 spot :slight_smile:

what did you run???

11.646@117.24

kinda questioning where my mph is lol

sick man! Congrats!

what do you mean about your mph? whats wrong with it?

thanks, i was hoping for the magic 120 pass with this weather, maybe in a few weeks with a little more wick… shitty 1.67 60ft, car needs a tire, bad LOL.

Nicely done.

Pete your mph is with the rest of the power you need to get there

what? lol… i thought about it again, i pretty much picked up 5mph with 60whp, so its about on par.

Im just busting your balls but Im pretty sure that gearing and power band are not working together well to go any faster

pete ya need some cams and an Eight 4th

if i stay with the stock turbo which i prolly will, im gonna do fp4r’s, coilovers, sheaerer o2 dump, FD-rx7 wheels on hoosier QTP’s.

and girodisc front rotors and rid of the bumper beams

I need to check to see if I have the video, but you may have gotten it.

If I recall, it was an 11.643 or somewhere in that area though. It’ll be stupid close.

EDIT:
Just checked vid and took screenshot… LVD only displays to the hundredth, not the thousandth.

Just says 11.64 @ 124.42mph.
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r146/CosseyOwns/sdfbg.jpg

Cossey maintains victorious due to trap speed and doing it before you PETE

got em