Shift518 W.o.T.

but then I would need to replace it with a tranny every time I get on it.

Well maybe with you driving. Most people with them have had good luck as Code Blue has only been through one and Dbag is on his 3rd with the last one being a make shift creation

5…the number is 5

That one doesnt count because really it only broke once and The mad scientist didnt notice 5th gear

its ok kkkkkustom is on his 3rd or 4th and hasnt even really enjoyed his car yet. :hug

didnt joey go through a trans as well?

also bigred

put ls1 into civic, spray 300 shot, 9 second pass… everybody is happy…checkmate.

Mine was because of no lifting more or less, mushroomed a slider. Other than that it was fine. The syncros were going bad in the 2nd trans because of other reasons, and that still held up all summer through out the racing.

bigred had a VW not a Honda.

code blue has only put like 7 miles on his car since its been built…

:rofl

a wise man once told me shift now worry later.

I swear ive heard that before…

This ^^!!! :lol

+1.

Ive never driven my Honda’s with any type of “worry”. Drive it like you stole it. Things break. Things can be fixed.

i don’t understand why there is three 11.6 cars and one is notable mentions, one isn’t on the list and one is number 10th fastest…

it must be because cossey’s trap is higher hence the #10 spot and nobody likes overpriced dsms…

haha to start, who really cares?

to finish, nobody really since it hasn’t been changed.

you’re puttin up an awfully big stink over it

not really, im actually content.