Shift518 W.o.T.

was a joke man , they werent all that great anyway were they ?

They gripped good. I’m not used to having traction. I dogged it to a 1.9 60ft. I was doin that on 245s. Need more time with stickies. My good launch I rolled through the beams so my times were F’ed

Correct. They are more concerned about how you handle the car out of the hole.

shit… il need like a 100 shot if im ever gonna get on the top 10

It’s not like you use them for what they were designed for. For your use, you’d be fine with brakes from a base model 89 civic. :rofl

Haha tell me about it LOL

I dunno I remember a certain nightlast summer during racewarz where pete ended up from the slow lane to the shoulder of the fast lane and almost killed a certain biker…

brembos should stay LOL

i heard about this also

I watched it happen. LoL. I was like, HOOOOLLLLYYYYY PHUUUUKKKKKKK!!!

List updated.

Any one missing?

• Juan!!!

vlad , none of the catons come on the site anymore dude . just wipe em off that elitist list lol

yea this list is old someone needs to update this for 2011.

me: 07 ski doo mach z 1000 all motor
reaction : 0.066
60: 1.530
330: 4.342
660 : 6.82
mph: 95.45
1000: 9.146
1320: 11.15
mph: 110.91
then deathbyrt’s car died

deathbyrt can verify and i can take a pic of the slip…

i thought it was good for 9s

thats a real dickhead comment…really?? was your car the fastest its ever been by the end of the first trip to lvd??? i didnt expect to run 9’s on motor the first time out…10s were obtainable today but i fucked up and broke a bolt on the clutch and i didnt have time to tweak the clutch anymore than i already had

What does something like that 60ft

that 60 seams relativly decent for the thin track , keep it up

Whoa buddy lol. I didn’t mean to offend you. You just hyped it up a bunch before. I’m sure you’ll get there.

By the way, my car WAS the fastest it ever was on it’s first trip to LV :rofl

what happend to deaths car or is this a joke and im super gullible