Shift518 W.o.T.

im not your boy failvis , i may be fat but i brush my teath and dont get fired from ferreties for my boss catching me sniffing customers coates:ninja

post # 2435

"60’----2.115
1320----11.9
mph---- 121.89

100 shot, not spraying 1st. Clutch slipped a little in 2nd and 3rd.

best trap of the day was 127.14, completly blowing through the clutch all of 2nd and 3rd gear.

I limped my car home. I hardly accelerates. Clutch is fucked.

got 10 runs in today, cut 1.8-1.9 60’s (4 of them) until my clutch started acting up. Then the best 60’ I could manage was 2.0…I went 12.4 @ 128 with a 2.38 60’ LOL

new personal best on motor was 12.7 @ 115

I finally found out how to get my car off the line and my clutch is fried. Car might be down for a while.

127 trap

My girlfriend will kill all of you in your sleep. Shes a bitch.

all that means is that she needs sbardys and i,s dick in her asssssss at the same time . problem fixed man

Very colorful picture.

u can take one while both of us are in action if ya want !!!

Hotwh3els or whatever that goofy dick suckers name is is the only one on here with a chance.

pfffftttttttttt , she was undressing me with her eyes while u guys were at my place

She waa probably trying to compare her tits to yours.

Obviously, but that still means she was checking him out…

it is what it is dude , wait till we compare cocks .

wait what …

If Jon saw her friday night there would of either been jizzed filled hanes or rape at highbidge.

lol u guys remember that i have a car too, right?

pppfffffftttttttttttttttt :dunno

ima run a ten:cone

yah but were talking about 10’s. Not skipping 10’s to go 9’s LOL

This.

is she back together bro?!??!?!

not yet…verrrrrry sooon. more power, less boost, 200lbs lighter…yeah. if i dont get a 9 with the 6, i will with the auto.

red rockettttt