Shift518 W.o.T.

Youre getting smoked by the DA ray?

if he is faster then me at the track, hes faster then me on the streets. So whats the issue? True street doesnt deliver, TRue!

Civic> birdterd

Thanks for the business!

now I can afford the Beetle I always wanted!

Jeez Ur quick. Beetle turbo ftw.

I was really only posting about no imports for the rental…

Well arods turbo civic is calling out everyone, i thought you were on the list too.

American pride.

I’m rolling into the rental with a American flag hanging off my antenna.

not my gig man. If you really want I can see if you can join us. Its a “mustang” rental day. I just so happened to get an invite. I will feel just as much out of place as you lollll.

pm me if you really want me to see if you can.

When is this?

half the ppl there wont even know what a turbo is/does, let alone a damn supra…they’d be like wtf is that? its a celica dude

october 14th

the nymustang guys set it up, but all domestics are invited.

pm me for a link.

wow. weirdo…

well im sure im on a list with all of their cars.

nah…thanks though

it is a celica

oh really? god you are SO misinformed

http://www.ccdsm.net/dragday.html

its a ccdsm rental aswell, i’ve been going to this rental for the past three years, its not “domestic only”

goon.

so ccdsm and NYmustangs are renting the track on the same day?

ok so wtf is going on here? it says on nymustangs the rental is open to all american muscle cars.

doesnt say a damn thing about dsms.

im confused.

please show me where I am misinformed pete

ny mustangs probably is renting 100 spots, and ccdsm is aswell and whoever else is taking part in the rental… i think jannety racing is too but don’t quote me

fuck that then. I wanted to finally get enough runs in to trial and test my car and make it run what it actually should…but with that big of a rental it might not be worth it.