Shift518 W.o.T.

Trust me, no where near 100 cars will show up… You’ll be able to get 20-30 if not 40 passes in, it’s been like that last year and the previous year too… Ask brett

hmmm. How strict are they? I dont have a blow down tube for my nitrous bottle and the last time I was there the guy yelled at me for not having a fire protection suite on.

Bro…

OK…here we go again!!!..and with a special thanks to Kevin Bernier with Connecticut Club DSM (who has this date reserved at LVD) … We are going to team up with them and have our own “Official” NYM Track rental date at LVD!!! I will be setting up a NYM tent & banner!!! …maybe even a BBQ!!!

…This event will be open to all American Muscle cars & trucks!!!

He’s “misinformed” because of what the guy who started it said. Not his fault.

A little less strict at the rental but since your a domestic and run faster than 11.49 you’ll prolly be good, they will kick me out in an instant lol, like they have for the past two weeks LOL

I gotta go faster then 11.4 first.

if all goes well, I have hopes of getting into the 10’s.

Won’t happen.

Yea I don’t think you’ll have the opportunity to get the car into the 10s at Lvd with no safety equipment

I’m Goin for it Fuck emmmmm . Once susp is dialed better its on like donkey Kong

wait till my suspension is dialed in John… I’ll give you a run for your money lol

shush buttercup. Go ice your finger.

I’ll ice it in your ass :lol

WTF why so gay?? i wanna reach through this comp screen and slap bolth of you in the ass for being so damn gay! i HATE that shit

Would smash.

negg’d looksexys2000

Wait…what? :rofl

i ran at the Jannetty Racing/CCDSM rental in 2009. blew my car up, but got 5 passes in.

Bro.

Also negged

http://c0016417.cdn2.cloudfiles.rackspacecloud.com/7dbn.jpg

youtu.be/wXw6znXPfy4