Shift518 W.o.T.

yeah he must of left before my 12.9 run cause i didnt see him after that

did you get a good hook??..how’d the tires pan out for yah???..

never had a launching problem .just my 2-3 shift,s were horrible or slipped bad

Tony’s a bullshitter. John had all solid runs except one where it was clearly breaking up and just let out.
As for Tony, his car was going smooth. No fucking “fishtailing” and no spinning from what I could hear. A stock GT with mufflers and 20" rims on it ran and trapped faster than Tony’s cammed GT…:facepalm

For some reason his car always runs alot slower than it should and I dont think it has anything to do with the car.

the best run i saw out of it was a 13.8 or close to it …i guess now ill never get a run wit him:lol

well, when I was there I saw him run a 13.8 @ 100 which is slower then what he ran before the cams and he had 100% traction and a good launch

His car is a turd…you can tell him the “white camaro buddy” would like to line up with him.

its in the video I posted in general discussion with the title nick, john and germanpsi.

13.8? His car ran 13.6 last year with just a catback and a programmer.

his car is a absolute turd.

I dont think its the car thats the problem

its a mix of mismatched components and a shit driver

cams, exhaust and maybe a cai. Not much to mismatch.

Maybe Redline’s tune has something to do with it but Im thinking driver error.

dont get a big dick.

???

The cars slow. Period. For its mods, for the driver…whatever the problem is, its a turd.

that stang has always been slow. thats nothing new.

Needs me to drive it

/Slowness

sure would be interesting to see it run with a different driver.

God damnit Benny…

Going up on the list from #8 to #3

Jim Pryor 2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 12.24 112

notable mention, Chris Raucci 91 sentra se-r 12.6 @ 108

damnit, your kicking me out of my spot, i’ll have to get up to the track asap and cut a 12.23