Shift518 W.o.T.

but remember im comin for ya soon

i hope so john, i need some competition. Im pissed because i had a good 60 foot but it still didnt feel like it was a clean run, only getting four passes sucks as well

Yeah that thing fucking boogies out of the hole

13.1 @ 116

Dont ask. Yes my best 60’ of the night was a 2.495 becaus I bogged off the line.

the trap seems to be there, at least

Shoulda used my brand new MT’s…:lol

off the camarobyrd?

Honestly Thats not the problem

Im having trouble launching decent from a dig with the cam/clutch setup on my car…the power is either on or off its weird. Not enough clutch and it boggs down to 1k…too much and it spins. I need digg lessons…no joke. I hit all shifts good…just suck at digging.

maybe next week I will go back and borrow those MT’s from you so I can just try launching at 3k dumping the clutch.

Seriously, if you heat them up nice, you’d be able to dump it at like 3k and hook.

The MT’s?? I heated up my street tires my last run and I spun worse then all the other times I didnt heat them up.

Yeah, I meant the MT’s…just look at Paul and, I hate to say it, but Cameo’s car was hooking well off the line w/ a 1.8-1.9 60’

street tires + big burn out = :down

updated with what has been posted… paul you going up saturday? that things got 11s on a saturday for sure.

call of rain for Saturday though

dude its NY, i wouldnt go by what they say for an hour from now.

wake up saturday, call track. open or closed. go/dont go.

Damn Paul…nice run bro!! Gettin VERY close to 11’s, just cut some more weight outta that thing :lol

Cameo quote:

“I hooked so well I couldn’t see where I was going because of the front end lift and the cowl on my hood. The cutout was so loud it made me dizzy.”

:lmao :rofl :lmao :rofl

i may go sat ,my conv aint gonna be in so im not tearing car apart

if it doesnt rain i might, i might as well get them in early before something breaks

did you say last night your rear end is starting to whine??

With gears, rear ends tend to whine. Mine has anyways since I put the 3.73’s in it.