Shift518 W.o.T.

if you guys were smart you would have written down my mom’s number for future harassment. seeing as poppa kramer hasn’t called me asking who is sending his wife male genitalia in the past few weeks im assuming you dumbasses didnt think of that :lmao :lmao

We got it…

ohhhhh now ya wanna do this .its on over the weekend kid im sure we can figure this shit out she gonna see all sorts oh shit

im in the 12s and im ahead of you on the highway going :ahh:lol

you know, as well as i do on the street youd never be able to tell the difference of 2 hundreths… not bad for street tires i say. on a man tire that car is going low 11s

I should head up one of these Saturdays to go for the #2 spot

Get me some DRs and I will go 12.90s next week. :slight_smile:

yeah its amazing what happens when the driver, can drive. ssssmokinnn has ET streets, but they are the bias ply ones.

im down for this saturday morniing if its nice, slicks are ready for me!

Whos running saturday

i agree 100%

So Wayne what did you run in ssmokins car again?

13.1 with the best 60’ on the car to date.

14s cough cough.

:lol

wayne think u could get my truck in to the 16’s :rofl

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2079/102/104/209801302/n209801302_31272139_5662.jpg

Thats a tall order. You need traction and then power than more traction. LOL

I gots a Series II 3800 Supercharged looking for a new home…

I went 13.1 @ 116 in it with a 2.5 60’ lol

Its a BAD videom, but its all we had at the time.

11.290 at 119.45 which come to find out, the Stock turbo pump gas world record is 11.27 at 120 and was set 2 years ago in a full race car. the only thing that was in the car was a steering wheel, shifter, seat, and the guage cluster was zip tied to the steering column.

Next year with a few more trix its not only going to break the record, but i want to be the FIRST 10 sec Stock turbo pump gas Evo in the world. i dont think it will cost to much to do it either. i just want to give the next guy something to REEEEAAALLY work for…lol

what more can you do to the thing? do you have to tear into the motor?

+1 what else could you do besides a more ridiculous cam or headwork?