Shift518 W.o.T.

i may go next weekend , go also .ill let ya borrow the other set of mickeys i have

I will never go on a saturday again. We spent over 2 hours in between runs waiting to go.

there was also a 30mph head wind today which sucked bad

Ran 12.8 @ 113 today.

I had 4 solid runs and every run was the same. VERY consistant.

can a mod update my time please so I can bump paul off the domestic 10.

looks like we would still be a good race from a dig:lol

oh yea, bump my time as well

12.98 @ 102.96

can i get a notable mention? 13.88 @ 99.8 2006 gmc sierra DURAMAX

Smokin, that stang KILLED you

:lol You know I had to

that stang was actually supercharged on a 315 drag radial…look at his trap speed…110. I trap higher then that thing on motor LOL

also, if you noticed I didnt leave on the tree…I took off after the green light when I felt like I was ready and I actually cut my best 60’ that run so I think thats what im going to do now…not try to hit the reaction time but leave when I feel ready.

but yah, 12.5 @ 110 > 12.8 @ 118.7 LOLLL

I think im the only person to ever run a 13.3 @ 121 hahaha

Looks like me and 99frc would be a good dig. MPH+time was the same. Smokin you got a pretty good mph.

on the way home from the track me and adam lined up from a 70 roll and I sprayed him…he had No clue haha

I told him after tho. We did some races all motor and its very close. His headers woke that car up big time.

my car feels like a turd on motor but a beast on the bottle. I need to figure out how to get the best of both worlds.

a 70 roll? lol whats the point of that? Im sure it feels like an animal when your spraying.

i dunno just for fun. Couldnt slow down anymore because there was cars behind us.

I like to do 20-40 rolls…any higher I dont really like to do

so now a STOCK LT1 ON SPRAY IS STILL QUICKER THAN YOU LOLOLOLOL

I have run 14s @ 125MPH.

I seen a ZR1 run a 14.7 @ 122 two weeks ago

good that means your far worse then me because you had AWD

last time I checked 12.8 @ 118.7 > 12.9 @ 107

you are

It’s called Test and Tune. Anything 13 or so was just making it down the track WOT and making sure the datalogs looked OK. What’s the point? 13s were good enough to beat 90% of the imports then. Also, AWD means nothing when you completely destroy the tires.

It’s funny how people see some dyno # and assume every run is balls to the wall and redline RPM dumps to get the best ET. :ponder

But, yea, I would have owned you all night long on the street or track.

:worship

I won’t lie. I did try my best to beat Ray but better/faster/etc. car won.

“would have” is the key. No point in talking shit to someone who HAS a car your talking shit too, when you dont.

now your saying 13’s were good enough to beat 90% of the imports, but then you made fun of me for running 13.2 with long tubes only so not too sure what road your trying to drive down…