Shit....what do I do now....

the s-series (gm) is something you either love or hate. the options with those trucks (especially the first gens) is amazing. you can do and/or put anything in them. i own an 87 s15(jimmy) tubbed, roll cage, ford 9" undergoing a 383 stroker pushing 1400 ft.lbs of tourqe on spray. had a 355 LT1 in her 2 years ago (hence the name)

4x4…i have an 82-04 S-10. truly it’s an 88 as per vin. yet like i said. options are amazing. i got two lift kits on her. 33x12.5 right now. disc brakes all around (dual piston front) 4.3 is being built as i speak. etc etc

about them eating suspension parts. true! if you are a cheap fuck. i beat the living shit outta my truck. spicer ball joints…2 years and going strong. just grease em good every oil change. only thing is idler arm once a year. roughly 80 bucks.

any questions related to these trucks…ask me. i guaranteed have an answer.

http://photos-g.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v282/138/77/511130257/n511130257_3223022_3947.jpg

I entertained the possibility that you could finance the car. Guess not.

Dude, seriously…

That black pick-up is fucking sick. But I’m really looking for a recent truck that isn’t a project. I already have my S13 as a project so I want it to be my daily when the S13 is being worked on and my winter truck. Don’t want to get into crazy engine and axle swaps. lol

I am Currentally looking to pick up a Jeep Cherokee before winter time a 97-00 …and ot use to tow my car ect…ive looked up some things about it…i hear good and some bad …about expensive parts? anyone have experence?

[QUOTE=‘Lucas[GTC];324120’]I am Currentally looking to pick up a Jeep Cherokee too. before winter time a 97-00 …and ot use to tow my car ect…ive looked up some things about it…i hear good and some bad …about expensive parts? anyone have experence?

Americans cars usually have cheap as hell parts. Cherokees are no different from what I’ve looked at.

old toyota 4runner/hilux ftw… just like in top gear lol

jeeps are for chicks…

huh? I love a chick in a Jeep, but how is it a chick car?