SHO parts

I know there are a few SHO guys here. I have some extra parts laying around and am picking up some more. I was wondering if any of u guys need stuff. If so hit me up and let me know if you guys are looking for anyhting.

Hmm… Have any extra rear control arms? The one of the prior owners kinda bent one of the two offroading (Or taking it to a ditch) with it I think. XD

And uhhh… Yeah I can’t think of anything else, because there is nothing inside of the car. lol:

what do you get laying around shoot me a pm with what you got, I go through a lot of balljoints if you got any laying around

i’m in need of BBB’s and or a 69mm throttle body if the price is right but you probably don’t have any laying around

edit: maybe you can donate your exhaust cam to me for the cause :slight_smile:

got any swaybars?

Yes I do, Atleast one 22.5mm front bar an possibly a rear 23mm bar also.

multiswitch(headlight, turn signals thing)?
second gen ashtray?

ill prolly have one more request having something to do with ABS (gotta check with alex first to see what he thinks)

Not intending to hijack the thread but Im going to do it anyway…Ron doesn’t care right:)

I have some random parts left over from a '92 SHO parts car…let me know what you’re looking for. No aftermarket/go faster parts, sorry, it is afterall a SHO.

i am looking for a 93 SHO 5-speed… complete… please…

lower mileage 3.0L or 3.2L engine. PM if you have a lead. :tup:

Wtf, you want back in. I’m confused. O_o

matt might be talking about the swap that mike was doing to his black 93 using the parts from matts old 92

How much are you willing to pay:)

short block, long block, full motor with excessories?? What u need nuccka?