Shock top beer sign glass

Still in the wrapping I have a shock top beer sign fairly large glass really nice would be a great addition to any mancave …pm me for pics looking for 80 bucks

Length is 26.5
Width is 21.5

In for pics please.

Also in for pics

Oasis sent u pics … Traders pm me

Sent u guys pms!

Dreid622@roadrunner.com for pics

pics sent

Updated with specs

If anyone needs pics feel free to email me at vdub7164@aol.com

This might already be sold if the pics were in the thread. Most people don’t want to go through extra steps to get pictures of something they’re considering buying. I’m not chasing pics personally, maybe someone can post them up.

Pictures are up;)

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

Pictures do help LOL inbox is blowing up thanks traders was a little lazy ha

Not bad, I’d pick it up if it wasn’t so much.

Pictures sell! Glad I motivated you, now as repayment I’d like cut a deal on the thing. :wink:

Hahah

80$$$$$$ brand new not even hung

Nobody wants to buy your shit. You probably already sold this to 5 other people and collected money via paypal on ebay you scammer.

Shit i sent the money as a gift im screwed

I hope that’s a joke cause if not your probably shit outta luck, but you might just be the lucky one who actually gets it since you local.

Just joking around would never do that. I saw my ex girlfriends father send a guy in EU 5k in a money order for a Seadoo he was going to ship to him. Lets just sum it up and say he never got it!

My offer stands. :slight_smile: