shoe incident

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMH3QL8LPII”]YouTube - Iraq reporter throws shoes at bush[/ame]

dat nigga scuffed my puma’s

Lol-z. Reminds me of that Eddie Murphy skit from “Raw” about his momma throwing shoes at him. Look at Bush’s face…:eek4:

I had a bunch of people over for a christmas party yesterday afternoon and we were watching the Jets game and they did a new update between quarters or something and at first I thought it was some kind of scripted thing or a spoof. I guess noting surprises me anymore now.

http://i36.tinypic.com/2uyod3k.gif
ninjabush

the smirk on his face kills me

To those people, throwing a shoe is probably like mix between an AK47 and their first born son.
I mean, they still fight wars with rocks over there, lol. And dude prolly only has one pair of shoes, so it’s like the ultimate sacrifice to his God to throw the damn things.

This **** is fawking hilarious. Awesome reflex on Bush’s part. And WHERE THE FAWK is the secret service - that guy got 2 shoes off!

pretty good aim on the reporters part. never really thought i could throw a shoe that accurately lol.
good reflexes for his age.

Too bad it wasn’t odd job…

the secret service… hahahah way to be on top of that. but in their defense, i dont think they had that training in school.

Hahaha…I was thinking the same thing.

They’re all thinking…“wtf, this isn’t in the manual!”

they probalby were all pretty relaxed since all of the reporters were probalby searched to hell and back to get into the room they didnt think some **** would pop off liket hat haha.

Some guy did come running in after the 2nd shoe and Bush kind of pushed him back. I’m guessing he may have been SS. I agree though that the crowd had to have been thoroughly searched. The press corps is gonna be wearing hospital booties from now on.

kudos to GW if he would reacted that quickly to the failing economy Id still be employed

:rolleyes:

:bsflag:

lol

would have been so much better if he didn’t miss. :frowning:

Jedi like reflexes! And he came up smiling, almost like it happens to him every day!

The cat like reflexes and speed of a mongoose from GW is what caused the miss

would of been better he threw the shoes back